Part 10

Here's Lucas :) Also if that guy is from a movie or anywhere (I think he's from the maze runner) I didn't know it. I just searched on Pinterest lol. The part that sets the plot up will be in the next chapter. Ok Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before me and Lucas went running, we had a big happy family dinner.

We had hotdogs and roasted marshmallows over the campfire. For some reason, everybody adored hotdogs here, and for some reason everybody had two, which led to the last hotdog.

We all looked at each other and then looked at the hotdog, and then looked at each other again.

"IT'S MINE," Jenna yelled before we all started yelling and fighting each other for the hotdog.

Conner and Lucas had their own way of fighting. Conner grabbed the hotdog.

"I'M more manly," He shouted

"No I'M more manly," Lucas yelled.

Me and Jenna stopped yelling fake insults at each other and watched the scene in front of us.

"Boys are weird," I said as Lucas and Conner fought over who was stronger.

Jenna nodded then got an evil smirk on her face, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she said. I nodded.

I put on my pest puppy dog face and pouted, "Lucas!" I whined

Lucas paused, "What's the matter babe?" he asked.

"I'm still hungry," I whined like a little girl, staring at the hotdog.

"But Conner I'm hungry to," Jenna whined.

Conner and Lucas looked at each other.

Lucas snatched the hotdog from Conner and handed it to me. I smiled and took it but not before Jenna knocked it out of my hand and into the fire.

"NOOOOOOO," we all yelled.

"RIP last hotdog killed by burning from a monstrous redhead," I said.

Jenna gave me the death stare.

"Speaking of who is manlier, if we were a pack who do you think would be alpha and who would be Beta?" Conner asked. (wink wink)

"I vote Lucas at alpha and Conner as Beta," I said. Jenna scoffed at me, "In my defense you don't take things seriously sometimes."

Jenna shrugged, "Fair enough." I said

"I vote Lillian as alpha," Jenna said (wink wink.. again). There was a small moment where I was swept through a time vortex to when my brother died, but then I shook myself out of it.

"Your hilarious," I said.

"No, I think you could do it," Lucas said. I stared at him as to say, remember last time,

he shrugged as if saying some people get second chances

"I love how everybody voted for Jenna," Conner complained

We all laughed including Jenna, but Lucas looked at me and I knew that it was time.

-------------------------------------

Alisha had been restless lately, the last time I had shifted was when I was running away.

Lucas came out of the bushes behind, "You ready?"

I nodded. I imagined my wolf form, my fur. I felt my bones crack, and my fur grow.

Me/Alisha paced around waiting for Lucas to shift.

I found Lucas staring at me, "who whoof," he muttered.

I gave the best wolf smirk I could.

He rolled his eyes as he shifted into his wolf. His wolf was a night black wolf with a few large gray spots.

Alisha took full control.

Are wolves circled around each other. Observing and sniffing each other.

Since we weren't in a pack we unfortunately couldn't talk through the mind link.

Lucas's wolf nodded his head forward, like he was asking to run.

I nodded. He gave me a wolfy grin and we sped off.

I relished the dirt beneath my paws and the wind running through my fur as we flew across the forest. I looked sideways at Lucas challenging him. He smirked and we both went to maximum speed. I Inched ahead of him, but then he slightly inched ahead. Not caring where I was going I suddenly felt the ground leave my feet. I yelped looking down and then fell into the small lake with a grunt.

The coolness of the water enveloped me. I swam up to the surface sputtering once I broke out. Lucas was at the top of the small ledge looking down on me with concern, but then started huffing, or wolf laughing, once he saw me. I was about to climb out of the pond when there was a huge splash behind me and a wet Lucas popped out of the lake. I yipped with glee. Lucas tackled me and we started splashing around in the waves. By the end of the night me and Lucas were under a tree curled up in balls together. I heard a few cracks and then a human arm touch me. I looked back to see a muscular, yet naked Lucas. I turned my head quickly away after Lucas smirked as he changed into a fresh pair of clothes. I huffed missing the fur of Lucas's wolf against mine. I went behind a tree and shifted back into my human form and changed.

I snuggled into Lucas's arms. "Thank you Lucas," I sighed.

"Anything for my sunshine," he said kissing me before we both fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay they met their wolves!

Feed back is always appreciated.

Again, the part is next chapter,get excited!

Thanks for reading

Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful :)