Part 19

I snuck around the corner of the house. A pack member named Julia (remember her) spotted me. Her eyes widened and she was about to say something, but I put my finger to my mouth and pointed to Jenna. She nodded and chuckled.  I spotted Jenna who had her back turned.

Perfect I thought.

"Yes yes the training session is about to start go get your stuff on," she said to one wolf, before turning to another. "I know I was already informed I'll tell the Alpha as soon as she gets back," she said.

Now

In two swift movements I was jumping on top of Jenna.

Jenna squealed in surprise before turning to see her attacker. Then a big goofy smile was on her face.

"Lillian! Oh my god I'm so glad your safe!" She said hugging me.

I smiled at her.

"Why wouldn't she?" Lucas said coming out from behind me smiling.

"Lucas!" Jenna squealed giving him a bear hug to.

"How's my pack?" I asked looking around.

"Great! The wolves are getting better every day and a scout group found a small pack of eight rouges and they want to join!" She said jumping up and down.

"Good job," I told her.

"Where's Conner?" Lucas asked.

"He's about to start a training session. You guys should go, it's a good way to tell the pack your back." She said.

"Good idea," I said, hugging her one last time before tugging Lucas to the training area.

I could hear Conner talking.

"Today I want you to pick a partner and practice your sparring skills," he said.

"Awww come on Conner I wanted to practice stalking," I said smirking as I walked around the corner.

There were some cheers and claps. Honestly they didn't need to cheer or clap if they didn't want to, but most wolves feel connected to their alpha.

"Lillian," Conner said nodding.

"I'll be in the house," I said. I gave a respectful nod to the pack then walked out.
____
I walked to my desk to find Jenna.

"Hey, I heard you have something to tell me," I said plopping down in the seat.

"Yeah, so the pack of eight that we found. Well we found them in a big abandoned barn or house or something. They'd said it would be ok to turn it into a pack house." She said.

"That's great! Tell me more."

"Well it's by a stream, not to far away from town and it's in the forest, so I'd say it would be good. We have some pack members that are good at building to, and all of them are willing to help. I've told the pack about it, they're excited."

"Thank god. I feel bad that they have to keep sleeping outside. Do you think we can have it suitable by winter?" I asked.

"I can imagine we can have it patched up and comfortable by then, maybe not furnished," Jenna said.

"Good. Thank you SOOO much Jenna, your a great friend," I said hugging her.

"I know," she said laughing.

I rolled my eyes.
____________
Unknown's POV

There was a knock at the door.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

The door creaked open.

"The spy's are back Alpha," my beta Mooris said.  "Alpha don't you think this is a bad idea? The girl never did anything to us and that would mean an enemy. Don't forget the demon pack to." He said

"I don't give a damn about her pack or the demons I want her and nobody can stop me, now get out and bring the spy's before I punch you," I said.

He gave me a look before he walked out the door.

Two of my spy's came in.

"Hello Julia, Chris," I said with a sick grin.

_____________________________
Hello peeps

I feel like that chapter was kinda quick paced so sorry about that 😬

Anyways thanks for reading!

Vote
Comment
Stay beautiful :)