Part 15

It had been a week since Lucas had told me his plan. In that week I had gotten six more wolves in my pack. My pack had a total of fourteen members. We had a total of three healers and many people who were willing to fight if needed. Conner was happy having training sessions with the pack. Jenna was happy hanging with me and helping me as my third in command. Lucas was proud to be my Beta. We had even had a couple heated kissing sessions.

A lot has happened in a week. Today though, was the day me and Lucas went to different packs and ask for alliance. To be honest I was nervous. I felt needy asking for alliances and I didn't want my pack to be in harms way.

When it was time Lucas found me pacing the room. He sighed and started rubbing my shoulders. Instantly my muscles relaxed and were screaming for more. I sighed softly.

Lucas smirked, "I would do more but it's time to go."

I let out a child like huff and started walking out the door. I saw Conner and Jenna and beckoned for them to come over.

"I want you two in charge while I'm gone. Continue the training sessions. Just make sure nothing happens to my pack," I said. "Call me if anything happens," I said.

They nodded. I was about to turn around but Jenna enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

"Be careful ok?" She said.

I nodded and hugged her back.

She punched Lucas's shoulder

"Owwww?" He said rubbing his shoulder.

"Don't let anything happen to my best friend," she said.

"She's my mate, nothing will happen," he said.

She nodded and returned to Conner's waiting arms. Conner nodded and fist bumped Lucas.

And then we were off.
-----------------------------------------------------

"Would you rather only have hotdogs or pizza for the rest of your life?" Lucas asked as we walked through the forest.

I scoffed, "You can't make me do that, that's like life or death!"

He shrugged, smirking.

"Fine. Hotdogs," I said.

"My turn," Lucas said.

"Would you rather eat Beatles or crickets?"

"Crickets," he said almost immediately.

I looked at him with an arched eyebrow.

He looked at me calmly.

"You did not!" I said.

"I was desperate one day and I was to weak to go to the store," he said.

There was a pause and then he started cracking up.

I slapped him

"To think I actually felt sorry for you," I said and walked away.

I could almost feel him roll his eyes as he jogged to catch up.
--------------------
Soon see we were about to walk over the border of the sun tail pack.

I paused as I smelled the border.

"You ready?" Lucas asked.

I nodded.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you on my watch. "

I nodded again and walked over the border.

Soon there was a patrol on us.

We both lifted our hands when they started growling.

"I would like to talk to your alpha," I said confidently. "We don't wish any harm, I am the alpha of Silver heart, and he my beta," I said.

I pulled the Moon Goddess's flower out from my pocket and showed them, "perhaps you've already heard about me?"

The exchanged glances between the wolves proved that they have.

"Fine but don't try anything funny," the one growled. His eyes glazed over as he mind linked the alpha.

The wolves formed a circle around us. One wolf pushed me a bit. Lucas growled at the wolf. The wolf looked at him confused, but kept walking.

Soon we reached their pack house, the sun tail pack.

"Welcome," a deep voice said from inside the office we walked into.

"Thank you," I replied carefully.

I was welcomed to a sight of a muscular man with brown spiked hair and brown eyes.

"You must be the alpha," I said.

"The one and only," he said pointing to himself, "call me Brent."

"Brent," I acknowledged with a nod.

"You must be the female alpha everyone's talking about. Alpha Lillian? SilverHeart?"

I nodded. "As you must've heard my father is trying to take over all the werewolf packs slowly," I said

Brent nodded stroking his chin. "He's sure got everyone in a rustle. Always checkin are backs since we've heard of him."

I nodded. "I would like to form an alliance. When the time comes we will have to fight him, I need help, and if he threatens your pack. When my pack is large enough we will come help. " I said.

Brent looked at me carefully. Then at Lucas.
"Whose that?" He said pointing to Lucas.

"Alpha Lillian's Beta," he replied sternly. We've tried to keep the fact that we're mates secret so it can't be used against us.

"Fine, but if you go against your word, I will find you," he said.

"Let's do it," I said.

Brent motioned to one of his wolves who brought a knife over. In one sleek move Brent slices a gash in his wrist and handed the knife to me. I took the knife. Lucas tensed behind me.

I winced a little as I cut a gash in my own wrist and placed the knife on the desk. I held my wrist over Brent's and let a drop of blood go into his gash and he did the same. I felt a slight burn as it went in my gash but it's just the alliance forming, it's a blood bond. Being a werewolf the gashed healed over and the alliance was complete.

"Thank you," I said and me and Lucas left without another word.

"Good luck," Brent called.

I would need a lot of luck to win this battle.

------------------------------------------------
So I got another one up :)

Tell me if you like it

Vote
Comment
Stay beautiful :)