Chapter Two

A/N: This is what the ladies force Naruto to wear. You'll know what I'm talking about when you read this chapter;)

Naruto's POV

It had been a week since I met with the king. After that little talk, I was back in the dungeon. I was fed three meals a day and it was pretty luxury. But when I wasn't eating, then I thinking about the king had said. Be his or die a gruesome death. I couldn't get killed while Orochimaru had my family. Plus becoming his means I would be close enough to kill him. I have to get him to trust me and sadly end his life when he's at his lowest peak. My family's life was on the line.

Like aways I was counting sheep since there's was nothing to do but wait for my next meal. Suigetsu came in my cell.

"Naruto, Sasuke has called for you. Come."

I said nothing and followed him. Next thing I knew was back in front of that man. Suigetsu grinned at Sasuke showing his sharp like teeth.

"Here's your man, Sasuke."

I looked at to see that women with red hair throw herself on his highness. Just by looking I could tell the king had no interest in her and I kinda felt bad for her.

"Good. Karin and Suigetsu please show yourselves out."

"But Sasukeeeeee."

"Slience, Karin. Do as I say."

The women that I learned was named Karin, pouted but left the room along with Suigetsu. It was just me and him. For some reason I couldn't look at him. I knew today I would have to give him an answer. Was I actually about to become his? I couldn't die now, not when Orochimaru still has my family. There was no other choice. I could hear his footsteps approach me but I kept my head down. That bastard startled me by lifted my chin to meet his eyes.

"Naruto. Have you decided? What's it gonna be? Be mine or faced death."

I whimpered as he tightly grabbed my waist. Feeling the heat rush to my cheeks, I closed my eyes.

"Your highness, I have agreed to be yours but with one condition."

"A condition huh? What's is your condition?"

I opened my eyes and looked straight into his eyes.

"Once you get tired of me, you'll let me free."

"Done, but Naruto, I will warn you that it will be a long time before I let you go."

I whimpered as he trailed wet kisses apon my neck. His hands were all over my body. My body was betraying me, I just felt so weak...so weak. He grinned against my neck. Then he let go of me and with the snap of his fingers, three random women show up in the throne room.

The first women had pale blue eyes and very dark blue hair that went down to her waist. The second women had blond hair that was up in a ponytail and pale blue eyes. The last women had short pink hair and light green eyes. All three were dressed in very fancy kimonos, which made me believe they were ladies of a higher court.

"These ladies will be your guides. They will help you as long as your here."

He looked towards the ladies.

"Lady Hinata, Ino, and Sakura please get Naruto cleaned and ready for me. When you done, you know where to bring him."

All three women bowed and quickly dragged me out of the room in a haste.

"Come, quickly. We must get you ready of the king."

The blonde spoken while the other two helped me keep up with them. I never thought I be back in same room I tried to kill the king. Oh the irony.