Preview<3

Naruto's POV

This was it. I could finally kill off the king and safe my family. Just one try. Slowly and quietly, I brought out my hiden knife and slowly went towards his neck. Almost there, just a little bit closer...

It happen all so fast. The king that I thought was asleep, open his eyes. I jumped in fright as I tried to remove myself from on top of him but he was too fast. One minute I was close to slicing his throat, the next I was trapped beneath him. I was so close..so close...

"I knew something about you was off. And you thought that it will be that easy to kill me?"

I didn't answer his question, instead I kept quiet. He continued.

"Who are you working for huh? Who sent you?" Sasuke sneered.

Catching him by surprise, I cut the side of his and he loosen his grip on me. I pushed him away, and ran towards the balcony. I couldn't take that change in being caught so without much thought, I jumped from the three story balcony. Ignoring the pain, I ran through the gardens, the courtyard, and the front of the castle like mansion. I was almost there. Just a little bit longer. I thought I was make it since the alarms didn't go off and no guards were pursuing me.

Just as I was to touch the front of the gate, I was roughly pulled back against someone's chest. I shuddered in absolute fear.

"Did you actually think I would let you get away?"

I shivered as he whispered in my ear. I failed. My family... I failed them. What was gonna happen to me? Tears ran down my face. The king said something else but I was too far gone into the darkness to listen....

A/N: Here you go! The preview of my new sasunaru story. This story will probably be longer then My Husband but hey plans could change. But anyways enjoy this little teaser until the first chapter.
Until then.......