|| 24 ||

A/n: how u guys doin
___________________

My head begins to pound and my right hand slaps against my forehead, as if I'm trying to keep something from spilling out. Tears slide down my cheeks.  "Miss (L/n)..." Dr.Addems said. I stumbled back and bumped into the bed.

This is a dream! I'm dreaming! Daryl and Rick and the others are back in reality, waiting for me to wake up!

"(Y/n)" I look up to see Jack kneeling in front of me. "I'm sorry..." I say, I swallow the lump in my throat and straighten myself. "Do...I have any family?" I ask. Jack stands up.

"The accident...that you were in, killed a lot of people. Including most of your family." Dr.Addems said.

Wake up Y/n...

"Who was that?" I asked. "What?" Jack asked. "That voice!" I said, looking around.

Please wake up Y/n...!

"Miss (L/n) please calm down." The doctor said. "I'm awake! Who are you? I'm AWAKE!"

I AM AWAKE!

---------------------------------

The sound of birds chirp, echoing through out the corridor. Whispers go off near by, followed by something slamming against a metal table.

I can't move much. My eyelids are still heavy.

My throat is dry and my tongue is stiff. I can't speak either.

"She's been out for two weeks..."

The voice becomes clearer. It's Jacks!

More whispering.

"I don't give a damn! She should be awake by now."

Daryl!

I can't take laying here, I'm itching to move!

The whispering becomes yelling, and I can't drown out the noise.

Their voices are so loud. I'm going to go insane!

"She needs more time!" Jack.

"She's had plenty of time!" Daryl?

"She can't die!" What's going on? Is Jack defending me?

"And who are you to say that?" Daryl please stop!

"Well who are you to decide her fate?!"

Daryl is giving up on me, I can't take this!

"GOD DAMMIT WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I yell. Silence fills the building. I still can't see but I feel two bodies rush over to me. "Y/n you're awake!" Large rough hands grab mine. A soft gentle hand rests on my forehead. "Her temperature has dropped greatly!" Jack said, a smile coated his voice.

"Baby I'm so glad your ok-" I cut him off my pulling my hands away. "Were you giving up on me?" I croak. "I-uh, I wasn't-" he stammered. "You were going to pull the plug on me huh?" I say in a viciously monotone voice. "I..."

He was. Tears collected in my eyes.

I gathered strength up an opened my eyes. Things were blurry but I knew who was who. I looked straight at Daryl.

"And you said you would never give up on me."

____________________

A/n: you sure screwed up this time Daryl

Love y'all