|| 16 ||

A/n:
Hey there people! Sorry I've been slacking on the updates, it's been a pretty depressing week for me. Anyway I started a new book called "Let Her Go||"
Please go read it! And what should I call you guys? Please leave a comment on what you think! AND THANKS FOR OVER 7K VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I awoke, a headache slammed me with pain. I got up and groaned. I started to rub my temples before realizing I was in my cell, back at the prison. I smiled an felt arms around my waist move. I looked down, expecting to see Daryl, sleeping soundly.

But was met with William.

My face heated up an I began to squirm and move with uneasiness. His small snores indicated that he was in a deep sleep. I carefully moved his arms and got out of bed, only to fall.

I whimpered and looked down at my bandaged leg. "Damn..." I put my arm on the bed an pushed myself up. When I regained balance, I limped out of the cell.

"Daryl...?" I whispered. I desperately needed to see him, I missed his touch. "(Y/N)?" I smiled and hurriedly limped towards Rick's voice. "Rick!" I hugged him and patted his back. "Glad you're finally awake." He said letting go. "Same here! Hey, have you seen Daryl?" I asked looking around.

I heard a sigh escape Rick's chapped lips. "He didn't make it back, He got captured." My heart sank. "What?"
"While we were rescuing you, Glenn, and Maggie, he got caught. I'm sorry (Y/N)." He said. Anger started to boil inside of me. "And you haven't tried to get him back?!" I shouted. Rick flinched slightly. "Hey, we busted our ass trying to get y'all, we lost a couple of men, we need time to recover." He said, scolding me. I frowned.

"Then I'll go!" I said. "Like hell you will (Y/N)! You lost too much blood out there, you are staying right here where you are safe and have medical supplies." I scowled. "Then when the hell are you supposed to go get him? HM?!" I said, getting emotional.

"When we recover!" He shouted. A baby's cry erupted from the cells. I sighed and wiped away the stray tears.
I walked back to my cell where I found William still asleep. Judith's cry's soon got quieter. I sat at the edge of the bed and buried my face into my hands and sobbed.

"Shh." I gasped in surprise as arms hugged me from behind.

"It's ok (Y/n)... We'll get your boyfriend back."

And all I did was cry.