|| 21 ||

"(Y/n)..." I heard Hershel call from behind. I turned around and was met with a sad old man. "He, wants to see you, he will be passing soon." I gasped. "No..." I ran to his cell and gasped, blood already trickled down from his nose, on to the pillow. I bent down next to his bed, and intertwined my fingers with his.

Tears already began streaming down my face. "H-hey..." He croaked. "It's going to be...ok..."

After Mark had turned and got two people, a sickness broke out. We've lost two people already. William, was about to be a third. "No Will! You can't leave me you bastard!" I cried out. He smiled, his once soft pink lips, now pale and thin, turned up into a smile. "I won't...be leaving you...." He said. His eyes were blood shot, and I could see dark red liquid form at the corners of his eyes. "I love you (y/n)." He said, putting all of his strength into those four words. I smiled and hung my head. "I love you-" before I could finish, his grip on my hand loosened. I gasped.

He's gone. The one friend I truly cared about is gone, the first one I've had in a long time, gone. "I'm sorry!" I cried. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from this!" I sobbed quietly. I couldn't look up. I can't bring myself to see his face. But I had to...

I sniffed and pulled my head up. He laid there, his mouth stuck in a smile, and his eyes closed. He looked peaceful despite the blood that spilled from his eyes, nose and now mouth.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)..." I looked over and saw Beth sitting next to me, tears trailing down her small face. "It's ok, he's happy now right?" She added. I choked on my tears. "Yup..."

"He's in a better place."

__________________

A/n: hey, sorry this is a shit chapter! I promised a chapter today and I delivered, horribly.

Some stuff has been going on with my self and my identity and I've been stressed to the max. Plus I'm getting major writers block.

So...... How about you guys send me what you think should happen next.

Sound good? Send me them when ever you like!

Love y'all