|| 18 ||

When are lips connected, my eyes widened in shock.

What do I do?!

But then my eyes fluttered close. I kissed back slowly, my fingers running through his hair. It got heated quickly. I began to groan against his lips.

No, this is wrong!

I pulled back, breathing heavily. "I need to go for a walk... I'm sorry Will." I got up, grabbed my machete and left, leaving a heart broken William behind me.

_____________________

The crunching of the leaves filled my ears. Tears threatened to spill. Soon, I could no longer see the fire. I stopped and took a look around, it's too quiet. I widened my stance slightly and readied my weapon.

Light noises came from my right, I whipped around and gasped. A walker came at me. Adrenalin kicked in and I swung my weapon at the walker, instantly decapitating it. I smiled.

Hopefully it's the only one.

"(Y/N) WATCH OUT!"

I whipped around, only to fall backwards as a walker tackled me. I groaned and struggled to sink my blade into its skull. That's when an arrow speared through it, inches from my nose. I push it off me and stand up. I grab the arrow and yank it out of its head.

I know this arrow, it belongs to the one and only,

Daryl Dixon.

I gasp and look up, Daryl and Merle stand there. I can't believe it...

"D-Daryl!" I run, or limp, to him and jump into his arms. "I hate you Dixon, I hate you!" I sob into his shoulder. He rubs my back and shushes me. "I know..." I pull away and crash my lips into his, fireworks explode. We kissed with so much passion, I was taken aback.

"Woo, little brother, you and (Y/n)? Get it on!" My eyes popped open. I pulled away from Daryl and charged at Merle. "Woah, calm down-" I cut him off but punching him square in the jaw. "You bastard!" I said. "(Y/n)!" Daryl got in front of me. "What the hell are you doing?! Why did you hit him?" He asked. "I was getting him back for shooting me in the fucking leg!" I said, gesturing towards my still gauze rapped thigh. "H-he shot you?" I glared at the tall, shaggy hair man. "Obviously." I said. "Merle-"
"Now now little brother, she told me to do it." He said shrugging. "That doesn't mean you do it!" He says, shoving him to the ground.

"Ok, this is getting a little out of hand." I said, grabbing Merle and Daryl's arm. "I'm ready I get back to the prison."

And with no other words said, we headed back to where William sat, waiting.

_______________

A/n:

I feel like this is a bad chapter, it was kinda all over

But I hoped you enjoyed.

Love y'all!