|| 10 ||

*a couple days later*

Judith.

Judith...

I smiled down at the baby girl as Carl gazed at her lovingly. Carl named her Judith. I smiled at the name. She wiggled in my arms and she looked at me, and smiled.

I looked at Carl with wide eyes and he started smiling widely. "Judith! You smiled!" Carl said. I giggled as Carl kissed her head.

"Get her some water!" I heard Daryl shout from out side the cell. I looked up and leaned to try and get a good look as to what was going on.

I spotted Daryl's hair an a flash of gray.

"CAROL!" I yelled. I set down the baby and ran out if the cell. I grabbed a bottle of water and went towards her. I handed Daryl the bottle.

He kissed my cheek and thanked me, handing it to Carol. She looked so tired and drained. She had bags under her eyes and blood splattered on her clothes.

They helped her into her cell. I walked in and looked at her one more time before getting Judith.

I hope she's ok.

"Carl, Carol's back." I said walking back into my cell. He looked y me and smiled. "She is!?" I nod. "(Y/n)" I turn to meet Daryl's gaze. "Yes?" "I need you to come with me so we can find Rick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God the smell...

As we crept through the halls, the smell of rotting corpses filled my nose. I gagged silently. Daryl shot me a look and I jumped. "Something's ahead, I need you to shut up!" He whispered. I rolled my eyes.

After walking more, we turned a corner and before I turned, I froze.

"Daryl, stay here." I whispered to him.

"Hell no, you stay here, I go."

"Like hell you are Dixon, stay put." I glared at him through the horribly lit hallway. He huffed. "Whatever, but I'm going to keep my finger on the trigger."

I nodded and headed down the other side of the hall.

A door came up on my right, and I could hear a faint voice coming out.

I steadied my arm and sneaked through the small opening of the door. The voice gave away its owner.

"Rick?"
-----------------------

A/n guys I'm soooo sooooo sorry! I got my phone taken cuz my grades were bad

Again. And I'm sorry for publishing a short chapter 😖😖😖😭

Please forgive me!