|| 14 ||

As it stumbled towards us, Glenn started to panic (!AT THE DISCO). I felt adrenalin rush through my veins as it got closer. I pulled up my arms and I felt the rope around my wrist loosen.

William didn't tighten them!

I pulled harder and the knots came undone. I got up and limped over the a rusted pipe that was laying on the ground, picked it up and turned around. After I drove the pipe into the head of the walker, I limped and stumbled towards Glenn and untied him. "Thanks..." He said.  I nodded.

He stood up and grabbed my arm, bringing it over his shoulders to help me stand. My head started to spin.
"We need to find Maggie-"

Before he could finish, the door sing open, Merle walks in. "Ah. So you guys are pretty tough! I didn't expect that from you (Y/n)... What happened to that little preppy girl I used to know?" He asked. I cringed.

"I killed her. What do you want!" I demanded. "Oh nothin' with you darlin'. I need the asian." Me and Glenn both looked at eachother. "Let's go, The Governor doesn't like waiting." He said. Glenn sighed and helped me sit down in his chair. My stomach twisted and turned. I kept getting the feeling that I'd never see him again. Tears welled up in my eyes but I held them back.

After Merle left with Glenn, I sat there, alone, and scared.

-----------------------------

After a couple of minutes, that seemed like years, the door once again opened. I gritted my teeth and readied myself. But it was a false alarm.

"Are you ok?"

It was William. My heart jumped and I smiled for a second, but quickly caught myself. "I'm good don't worry..." I scoffed. "Why should I believe you?"

"Because I saved you. I made sure to not tighten your ropes, and I'm here to clean your wound." I looked down at the hole in my leg and gasped. My entire left thigh was stained with my blood. I felt my self bob and weave. I'm going to bleed out.

I am bleeding out.

I felt helpless in that moment, and I wanted help, I needed help.

"Help me Will, please..." I felt my words slur, my head began to fall but it was quickly caught by his hands. I felt his arms rap around me as he set my on the floor.

"I need you to lie still. This is going to hurt."

"Ah!"
I cried out as he poured an unknown liquid on my leg. I groaned as  a fizzing sound filled my ears. "Shh it's ok... It's ok." I felt tears spill from my eyes. "Don't cry please." I tried to open my eyes but the pain kept them shut tightly. I felt him wipe way my tears as he pulled something out of a box. "This is going to hurt too."

A cold needle pierced my skin, making me whine and groan in pain.

Next thing I knew, it was over.

My body trembled and shook. Hands pulled me up and then arms wrapped around me. I felt tears fall down my cheeks once again. I wept into his shoulder, letting the shock of being shot, kidnapped, and being beaten up.

Daryl, please, SAVE ME!

-----------------------------------

A/n OVER 4K BEECHES WOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

I love y'all.

Hey, who do you think dies in season 7??????? 😱‼️ ‼️‼️