Chapter eighteen Before the Storm

(Y/N) POV

After everything I had been through in my life, losing my mother, my freedom, myself, I have finally found a man, a life, a place to call home. I feel happiness I never thought I could achieve. I'm in love with a gentle pirate, who has risked his life for me many times and stayed by my side. I know that piracy is dangerous, but what's adventure without at little danger. This is my life now, and I hope nothing will ever change that.

We strolled back to the boat hand in hand, as not friends, not lovers, but as betrothed - soon to be husband and wife. I never imagined myself being engaged, but with him I can see us on a beach somewhere, the sun smiling upon us, as we proclaim our love for one another. Killian was currently talking about future plans and places to see and go. I felt overwhelmed with excitement.

Before long we made it back to the ship and instead my bombarded with the crew. "Captain we found a stow away on the ship" as he spoke another yanked a young boy from behind them. He had to be at least 16, with shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes. Those eyes looked so familiar to me -

"A stow away ey? What you doing on here lad?" Killian questioned him firmly with crossed arms. The big squirmed in the mans grasp and looked over at me and I gasped. I knew where I recognised him, but it couldn't be. "What's wrong, love?" Killian turned to me at the sound of my gasp.

"(W/N)?" I spoke quietly, the boy almost relaxed with a slight nod of his head. The crew glanced at me then back to the boy. They let him go at the captains order and went back to their jobs.

"Thank you, (Y/N)" he spoke, nodding his head politely "Pan had turned me into a wolf as punishment, quiet a nice punishment to be fair. He could have turned me into a toad or mouse" he chuckled "It's nice to finally speak with you"

"How did you get on my ship?" The captain questioned "Does the demon slaw know you left?" The boy shrugged and explained how he held onto the anchor as it was lifted and snuck through to the bottom deck. "Smart lad". I was still in shock that the wolf, who I loved dearly, was in fact a boy.

"I changed in front of you" I suddenly blurted out in embarrassment. No one ever cares if an animal is present when changing - but no one ever expect that animal to be human too, let alone a young boy.

He went red "I promise you, I never looked. I may be a lost boy, but I am a gentleman - mother taught me well enough to know that" he raised his hands in defence, probably expecting a punishment - I wonder how long he'd been with Pan to be so afraid.

"So I assume your wanting to stay on my ship" Killian pushed "If that is so your going to have to learn the ship, we will start you off with some of the harder tool" he picked up the tools and handed them to the boy "Mr mop and mrs bucket, you can earn your keep by cleaning the ash off of deck" the boy smiled, thanking the captain and waddling off to clean the ship.

The night soon fell, but it was no time for rest. Killian announced our engagement and the crew cheer and congratulated us both. The night was for celebration. The crew had worked hard all day to clean the ash and the boat appeared spotless. She still needed some repairs where the fire had broken through, but she being a fine vessel withheld most of the damage.

"Come on, love" Killian beckoned, holding out his hand for me he pulled me into him as we danced to the crews song. One crew made was playing the accordion, filling the ship with music and life. Everyone was drunk, of course, they had brought rum supplies onto the ship earlier that day. For the first time in a long time, everyone was happy, everyone was smiling. The night was perfectly still, only a warm breeze in the air.

"Come here you" I grabbed (W/N) and pulled him into the group of people dancing. The young boy rolled his eyes, clearly not a fan of dancing "Do you not know how to dance?"

"We danced a lot back on Neverland, but that was only to the spell of , Pans, music" he admitted, I spun him around and laughed. His cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "Come on Laddy, no one cares what you look like" The drunken Captain pitched him from behind us. He and the crew had formed a circle, singing and spilling rum all over the deck.

"I've never ask what your name is?" I admitted, I assume he had a name before I chose one. He shrugged "I prefer what you've named me". So be it, myself and (W/N) danced the rest of the night until he decided to retire for the night and most of the crew had passed; leaving only myself and Killian.

He looked so peaceful looking out at the ocean ahead. The small breeze danced through his hair; causing it gently sway. Everything was still, it seemed like it was only us in the world. I moved next to him, covering his hand with mine. He flashed me a smile, he always looked so perfect to me, not a single imperfection.

With one quick motion he hand me pinned against the side of the boat, no warning as he smashed his lips onto mine. Encircling my arms around his neck I inched him closer; melting into the arms of the man I'll be spending the rest of my life with. Only breaking for air before kissing me again, and again and again until only panting could be heard on the ship. Our forehead against one another; little beads of sweat dripping down our faces.

"You know, your an amazing woman" he whispered "I'll never understand how I was so lucky to have found you" grilling me waist, pulling me into him, he gently laid a kiss on my head.

"If you hadn't of found me I would still be a slave and most likely dead" I mused out loud "You saved me and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that day" his grip tightened as I spoke; at the thought of me being slave or dead.

A silence fell upon us as we enjoyed each other company. We didn't speak, only held onto each other like the world would rip us apart at any moment. We didn't move or speak until he cleared his throat; stepping away from me with a seductive smirk on his face "Come on, love, the nights still young" he tugged me forward, leading me to his cabin where shared a night to remember.

Dayum it's been so long since I went into this book. But! I've finally fought against the writer block and I'm back to finish this book! Only two chapter left to go before the end - dun dun durrrrr!!!!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the final is near and shall be yours to read soon.
Anyways love you guys, thanks for reading!!

-DiamondAuraxxx