Chapter six Falling for him...

A\N. Sorry I've not published anything in a while I've had a show to do this week. It's so exciting. We've done two shows and there's three left.Yay!!!!! Anyway hope you enjoy xxx

Your POV

I wake up in the warm soft fur of, (W\N). I sigh and sit up. 'I'm so dumb' I complain in my head. Sitting for a minute I argue what to do...to go out and confront him or stay here and starve.

"That's stupid" I groan into my hands. (W\N) sits up and yawns. I stroked him and got up. "Be back soon, boy and I'll bring you some breakfast" he sits up happily.

I unlock the door and walk out, closing it behind me. Straight away I noticed, Hook at the helm. As soon as he saw me he waved me over. I slowly approached him, walking up the stairs. I soon reach him and stood as far away from him as possible...'Why?'.

"(Y\N) I'm sorry about last night, I don't want things to be awkward between us" he sighs and turns away "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry".

"You don't need to be sorry, Hook" I insist.

"I do...I do because-".

"Hook" I cut him off, he turned to face me "You don't need to explain yourself" I sigh. We stand in silence, looking at the ground. "I need to go" I tell him before leaving under deck.

I make my way down the hall to the kitchen. A man stood at the cooker. "Um hello" I mumble.

"Hello, dear" the man turned around, he's about sixty, with grey hairs and a grey bearded. He's skinny and tall with brown pants and red top with a black jacket. He has what looks like a hundred wrinkles and a peg for a leg. He smiles showing his yellow gappy teeth. And then his eyes are what took me by suprise for his eyes are so bright blue I think he's blind. "I'm Simon" he holds out his black wrinkly hand.

"(Y\N)" I slightly cringe as I shake his boney hand, which shouldn't bother me because my hands are boney.

"Is there something I can do for you?" He questions.

"I need some meat for my wolf, please" I smile.

"Oh I heard about that wolf and yes here" he passes me a sack of what I guess is meat.

"Thank you, goodbye" I wave and leave.

"Goodbye, dear" he shouts behind me.

I hurried back to my room, rushing past, Hook who's still at the helm. I run into my room and locked the door. (W\N) jumped up as I dropped the sack on the floor. The bag opened and he started to gulp down the meat.

I flop on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. The only thing that's running through my mind is one person with one hand. I sigh and sit up.

"What should I do,(W\N)?" I question him. He looks up at me then the door and then to his food. "You think I should talk to him?" He looks back up and howls. "Fine" I get up and leave, closing the door behind me.

Suprisingly, Hook has moved from his usual spot at the helm and is nowhere to be seen. I slowly approached his door that's opposite to mine and nocked quietly. I waited for a response, but non came so I knocked again.

"What?" A voice growls.

"Hook?" I question.

He sighs and the creak of a bed is heard. His foot steps heavy as he made his way to the door. The door opens and he smiles down at me with a yawn.

"Hey" he smiles, motioning me inside.

I hesitate before anxiously and walked in. I look around at his room. A double oak bed with a red cover in the left corner. A window placed at the right with blue curtains, tied back. In the middle of the room on one step higher, stood a brown wooden desk full of paper and pens and other random things. A book case  in a dark corner and opposite to that a chest of draws. The room I have to say is very nicely decorated, but extremely dark. The darkness gives me horrible memories and now I'm feeling...scared.

"Are you ok?" He appears in front of me, waking me from my thoughts. I blink a couple of times, looking up to face his worried face.

"I'm fine...have you been asleep?" I question, looking over at his messy bed.

"Um...yeah" he looks in the direction I'm looking.

"Oh" I mutter.

"Anyway is there something you need to speak to me about?" He asks, turning back to me.

"Yeah it's about last nigh-".

"Yeah about that I'm still sorry?" He cuts me off.

I shake my head "No I'm sorry for running away".

"That's ok, (Y\N) I shouldn't have violated you like that" he shakes his head and walks over to his desk leaning on it he looks away from me.

We stayed in the same place for what felt like a minute, both of us deep in thought. I don't know why but for some reason my legs started to move. They started to move towards him. I stood in front of him, gently I moved his head to look at me. My eyes start to drop as our lips connect. His arms tightly wrap around me, making me feel safe and protected. I move my hands from his face to his neck then into his hair.

For the first time in forever I finally feel...happy. I've always dreamed about love, never knowing what it feels like or...what it is like. But being here, in the arms of, Killian I now know what love is. It's calm, safe and nice.

"Well that was unexpected, love" Killian mumbled as we parted for breath.

I quietly laugh under my breath, slowly looking up into his eyes. His smile grows across his face, as does mine. Leaning forward again our lips connect, this time familiar and passionate.

My cheeks start to burn and my smile grows. His arms pull me closer, making me feel safe. Sadly the kiss had to be end, but hopefully is won't be the last. I made my way back to my room, where, (W\N) lay sleeping on my bad. I chuckle, sitting next to him. He yawns and sits up.

He turns to me with a look that looks like a 'So?' kind of look. Even though I doubt he understood, I explained what happened with, Killian. He jumped off the bed and lay on the floor. I sighed and did the same. Falling into a deep dreamless sleep.