Chapter one Slave

A\N hey I hope you enjoy this book as much as you enjoyed the Peter
Pan story. Enjoy,comment,vote. thank youxxxx

Hooks POV

"Land!" One of my men shouted, excitement in his voice. I grin as the fog clears on an island, one of my favourites.

"Looks like we'll be visiting some of our enchanting forest friends" I chuckle.

Everyone cheered "At least it's not Neverland" one of them yelled.

"Get back to work!" I ordered, walking over to the helm and steering the ship to the docks.
"Alright men, get the supplies, then we can all go to the pub" cheers echoed the ship.

The ship pulled up at the docks; the crew went off to get supplies. I walked into the village market, looking around the stalls. Walking around down the street; people offered me random things. I ignored them walked away. Strolling to the ship; to meet my crew, I noticed a group of men even women, selling other women: young and old, teens and adults. It makes me sick seeing those women being sold. I made my way to the ship, the men finished loading the ship, cheering as I approached.

"Ready for some alcohol, Captain?" Jenkins yelled.

"Aye, come on men lets go to the pub" they cheered in agreement and we all made our to the pub.

"What shall I get you, Captain?" A familiar annoyed voice asked as we entered the building.

"Caitlin, long time, eh?" I smiled.

"Your charming smile won't work on me" she crossed her arms. He cleavage popping out of her dress. Her red dress so tight her waist looks like a twig.

"Get us the usual" I call to her. Sitting down in our usual seats in the corner of the pub, Caitlin followed; bringing over our drinks. "Thank you ma dear" I smirked taking the mug of, rum.

After an hour of drinking, betting, winning; I wandered out of the pub into the dark streets. I walked around the empty streets to get some fresh air and strolled round a corner. I suddenly notice a man sitting on a wooden chair and a young girl about nineteen maybe twenty, sitting on a barrel.

Cuts and marks up and down her arms, her (H\L) (H\C) messy hair sat over her shoulders. She looked at her hands; the man sat with a mug of something. The fat man leaned back in his seat, holding a rope that attached to the girls arms.

"Oi you" he pointed to me, sitting up in his seat, making a creak echo the empty street. I approached him, clenching my teeth at the sight of the poor girl. "Thinking of buying a slave?" He grinned "She may not look like much, but she can clean you ship for ya"

"How did you know I had a ship?" I questioned.

"One handed man with a hook in place of the missing one, I say your Captain Hook. Plus I saw you before getting off your ship. So what do ya say, need a slave?" he pulled at the rope. She didn't move, poor girl. The man stood up, grabbing the girls chin and pulled it up to look at him, then me. Her eyes full of sorrow, it sickened me. "What do ya say to 10 silver pieces?" He rubbed his fingers together.

"No".

"Oh come on, you can use her for other things, if you know what I mean?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I rooted through my pocket, pulling out 10 silvers. I passed him the money "Works every time" he mutters to himself then turned to me "Have fun then, Captain"

He passed me the rope and wobbled away, obviously drunk. Looking down at the pitiful girl, I took out my dagger. She stiffened as I pulled it out "Calm I'm just going to cut the ropes"