Chapter Seventeen Engagment

(Y\N) POV

I stayed quiet the whole way back to the ship. I felt a little shook from what the Dark one had told me. Killians crew wobbled under deck without question and disappeared from sight. Killian had sobered up enough to question my silence. "You alright love?" He looked at me with a concerned expression as we entered his room. I nodded as wonder over to his bed and sat down. He raised a brow but let me be as his tool off his coat and weapons; readying to sleep. I stood and blew out the candle that he lit before and lay down on the bed. He soon lay behind me and pulled me close.

He was quiet for many minutes and I thought he had fallen asleep but he soon spoke in a small whisper. "Please tell me what pecking at you mind, love" he sighed "I know something's upsetting you". I remained quiet and hesitantly spoke "I met the Dark one at the pub when you was with your crew". His grip around my waist tightened at the sound of his name and his growled slightly "What did he say to you?". "He said you took his wife" I turned to face him "Is that true?". "Aye and we was in love" he looked down at me "He killed her and took my hand. I never thought I'd be in love again until I met you" he kisses the top of my head gently. "He told me that it won't be the last I see him" my voice shook. Killian hushed me "Never you mind him, love. Now go to sleep. Your safe with me" he tells me; kissing me good night. I lay my head on his chest and fell asleep.

I yawned as I woke and turned to face my love; watching him as he slept sounding next to me. I was still shaken from what happened yesterday, but being in Killian's arms made me feel safe. "Good morning, love" he smiled at me; kissing the top of my head. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" I questioned. "Aye, I did" he said as he pulled me closer. "What we doing today?" I asked; looking into his blue eyes. "I was hoping to stay in bed today" he smirked; obviously hinting at something. "Oh is that so?" I mimicked his smirk "Well I was hoping to go out for a walk". He thought for a moment "How about we do my thing then we do that?" He ran his hand up and down my back; edging closer to my hips.

"Seems like a deal" I pulled him in for kiss. He kissed back immediately; positioning himself on top of me, whilst his hands danced under my skirt and on my bare skin. "Seems like a great deal indeed" he grins and placing soft kisses down my jaw; slowly going down my neck. I leaned into his touch; enjoying every moment of it. His touch and kisses sent tingles all through my body, a feeling I had never felt before. "I love you" I whispered in his ear. He came back up and looked deep into my eyes; his eyes showed nothing but love. "I love you too" he kissed me passionately as he untied my dress; allowing it to fall loose and he immediately threw it off me.

"Your beautiful" he complimented as he took in my bare skin. I could feel the heat burning in my cheeks. He lips made contact with mine once again; I began to take off his t-shirt.
We teased each other for a couple of minutes before he stopped and looked at me "Are you sure?" He questioned, he had told me how he didn't want me to feel pressured into anything but right now in the moment - I knew what I wanted. I nodded and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.

In his cabin only our heavy breaths could be heard. However who was we to care if anyone heard us? After all I love this man with all my heart and nothing could remove that. We lay in each other's arms, panting and smiling. "You know, you are amazing" he kissed the top of me head and pulled me closer. I sat up and looked at him "Not so bad yourself, now get dressed, we're going for s walk" I told him and jumped out of the bed and got dressed. "What's your hurry, love?" He chuckled and began to get dressed. "I just want to get some fresh air before we set sail again" I explain "It feel great to be on solid ground". He smiled at my enthusiasm and hugs me from behind "Alright them, let's go" he says and opens the do "Oh and by the way, your cute when your body" he winks and holds the door open for me.

We strolled through the streets; meeting some of his crew on the way. Their all busy getting rum for the journey. I'm still surprised that none of them have fallen over board when drunk - well none that I know of. "I know this great island" he tells me as we walk "We will set course for it next. You'll love it, it's full of adventures". "Yes, yes that's all good and well, but do they have unicorns?" I raised one eye brow and smile slightly. He looks taken a back by the question, obviously was expecting that, he laughs it off never the less "Well I've never seen a unicorn there, but you never know - we may get lucky".

The sun had set across the enchanted forest. We hadn't spoken for a while, but the silence was comfortable. Just spending time with him made my past fly away like it never even happened. Like all the crap I went through was a just a nightmare and that's all.

"Hey, (Y\N)" he said quietly. She had just walked into the forest; glowing bugs had started to appear "I know that I haven't known you for very long, but from the moment I layer eyes on you I knew that I had to help you - that there was a reason for me finding you" he began and stopped me in my place "What I'm trying to say, love is that I" he swallowed nervously "what I'm trying to say is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want ya to sail the seas together and then maybe settle down in a village like this...". I could feel my heart racing, I couldn't help the giant smile forming on my face "Wait Killian, are you proposing to me?". "Well yes, yes and no. I uh-I don't have a ring...yet, but if you will have me...I will get a ring" he scratched the back of his neck. I laugh at his awkward proposal "Killian I'd love to marry you". He sighs in relief and placed a long sweet kiss on my lips and once we pull away he leans is forehead on mine "I love you so much". I kiss him once again, happiness fills my body "I love you too"

A/N I'm so sorry I've not updated since may the 4th last year. Hey that was Star Wars day 🤣 I will be trying to update as much as I can this summer, so this book will be finished soon...hopefully. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, only a few more until it's done!!!!