Chapter ten Devil

A\N. Hey sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've been super busy. Hope you enjoy xxx like,vote comment and thanks xxxx

Hooks POV

I woke up with a soft warm bundle cuddled in my arms. I looked down to find a peaceful, (Y\N) sleeping quietly. Every now and then she would squirm a bit in her sleep and sometimes mutter something. At first it was normal and she soon slept soundly but then she began to cry. "(Y\N)" I said, trying to wake her. She stopped for a second but then began to sob into my chest. She began to scream, scaring the hell out if me. 'What on earth is she dreaming about?'. She gripped hold of my shirt tightly as she cried harder. "Shhhhh" I tried to calm her and stroked her hair. Her sobs grew quieter and quieter. Her eye lids fluttered open. She tilted her head to face me, her eyes blurred from the tears. "Are you ok, love?" I questioned, wiping away her tears. She looked down and rubbed her eyes. She sat up and sighed. I sat up to face her red scared face. "What did you dream about?" I asked curiously. She hesitated and then turned to look at me "I dreamed of what happened on that ship". She curled up in her knees, her breath loud and shaky. I looked at her bruised arms and her bandaged head, her ripped dress that she decided to wear when we went to that island. The sleeve of her dress had been torn off with force and the front was nearly fully off, exposing her cleavage. "Son of a bitch" I mutter to myself. "(Y\N)?" I questioned, moving a piece of hair from her face. She flinched and watched my hand with caution. "(Y\N) I won't hurt you, you know that" I assured. "I don't know what I know anymore" she looked away. "I'm not like him" I told her. "I know...I'm sorry" another tear fell. "I'm sorry, (Y\N) I told you I would protect you and I didn't. I'm sorry you had to go through that again, I'm sorry" I look down at my hands. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes. Not knowing what to say or what to do. She doesn't know who to trust or what trust is anymore. She's scared and lost. Feeling like she's alone. "But..." She whispered "You did come and you did protect me...thank you" she smiled. "I won't let it happen again" I sighed. "You helped him" she changed the subject. "What?". "(W\N)" she pointed to the bandaged, sleeping wolf. "Yeah, he banged his head I guess". She turned to me with her sweet smile "Thank you". "Your welcome, love" I smiled back. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a loving kiss. "I love you, (Y\N)" I said as I broke away. "I love you too" she smiled.

I left, (Y\N) asleep in her room and left to the deck. The sun had set leaving the sky full of bright stars. My men sat around the deck, not letting me catch their eyes. "What?" I said calmly. "Captain" Smee popped up from under deck and motioned me down. I followed the small podgy little man I like to call friend, but not out loud. He led me into the kitchen and sat at the table. I sat opposite to him and raised a brow. "Captain the men think your growing soft" he spoke up. "What?!" I growled at him. He jumped at my tone but answered in a hush tone "They think the girl is taking away your lust for blood and revenge". I bang my fist on the table making him shake in fear. He looked down at his hands, his voice shaky. I released my fist from the table and down on to my lap. "Your afraid of me, Smee" I mutter. "Pardon" his voice shook. "Your afraid of me and I don't like making you scared. You are the only one of my crew I trust and call friend" he looked up at me with confusion written on his face "I agree that she's changed me but it's for the best. I love her and I dont care what the men say. If they don't like it then they can fuck off".  "I shall tell them how you feel" He nods and jumps to his feet. "Thank you, Smee for being there for me all those times. And I'm sorry I never thanked you for that" I smile at him and he smiles in return and left. "Is the Captain a bit annoyed" a familiar voice mocked. The voice of the second worst person I ever wanted to see again. The person who caused my brothers death. The voice belongs to the devil itself. It belongs to Peter Pan.

(Y\N) POV

I wake up alone. (W\N) slept next to the door but where's Killian. I jump up and change into my pirate outfit and tied my hair into a hit ponytail using a ripped part of my dress. I wandered out onto deck. The men looked at me and muttered something under their breath. "Ahhh, (Y\N) the Captain is in the kitchen" Smee smiled. "Thank you" I nod and walked to the stairs that led under deck. Some of the men mumbled something to each other as I passed but I ignored it. I made my way to the kitchen. The door was slightly opened and two voices echoed down the hall. I peered through the gap in the door to see, Killian sat at the table and a young boy about 18 leaning against the wall but I couldn't see his face. "So boy to what do I owe the honor?" Killian smirked. "Just wanted to visit my old friend" the boy grinned "oh and I've seen your new woman, very nice if I do say so myself. Making the other men jealous eh?" He chuckled. "How is that any importance of you?" Killian growled. "It's not, but I am curious as to know why you allowed a woman on your ship" he grinned widely "Are you having a bit of fun, Captain?". Killian launched himself at the boy and slammed him against the wall. The boy laughed "Have I hit a nerve?". "You have no right to be on my ship boy. So why don't you fly back to your island and stay there". "I've gotten bored" the boy answered with an amused smirk. "I don't give a damn-". "Guessed you wouldn't, but I'm allowing you back on my island" the boy vanished and appeared on the table with a red apple. "Why?" Killian questioned with a curious expression. "I miss you, Hook. I have no one to fight apart from my boys" he pouted and then smirked darkly. "No thanks, boy now fly home" Killian turned to walk away, over to where I am. "Fine, if you won't come Neverland, then I guess I'll just have to bring Neverland to you" he chuckled and took a bit of the apple. "What?" Killian turned back to him. "Be ready, Hook I'll be back. And if you try to run I'll find you and I'll kill everyone on this boat" he grinned one last time then disappeared. "Killian" I spoke up, opening in the door fully. "(Y\N)" was all he said before sitting on one of the wooden chairs, his head in his hand. I approached him slowly and gently placed a hand on his shoulder and sat next to him. "I'm sorry" he whispered and took my hand from his shoulder. "For what?".  "For getting you into this mess and now I fear I'll break my promise to you...I fear I won't be able to protect you when he comes back with his pack of boys" he sighed and looked away. We sat in silence until he finally turned to me. "I promise I'll do all I can to keep you safe". "I believe you" I slightly smile at him. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck. He pulled my close and held me tightly. "I love you" he whispered into my ear. "I love you too".

A\N. Happy birthday Colin 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎂🍰 I forgot until PineappleUnicorn772 reminded me. Lol xxxx any way hope you enjoyed the chapter I'll try and update soon xxx