Chapter 20

Before this chapter starts, I know I might not win, but, I'm gonna enter this book into the Wattys for this year. To be honest, i know there is only a slim chance of me winning an award but, at least I entered.

Please Excuse Any Mistakes

Our breakfast on the coffee table in front of us, both of our feet propped up on the same coffee table, and Carter on his phone while I looked through emails on my laptop was how we were spending the morning.

I opened each unread email and sorted through them, having accidentally let them pile up over the past few months. I got to the next email and looked at the subject,

'How About a Collab?' It read.

Eyes widening slightly, I leaned forward towards my screen and opened the email.

I skimmed the email quickly before going through it throughly, already taking notice of the sender, Dexter Llyod. It was easy to identify the email address, since Carter and I had both sent him a lot of fan emails...

Sent: September 23rd, 3am
'Hey, I know this is random but, I've watched a couple of your guys videos and thought you both are pretty funny.

I live in London but I'm visiting your guys city so I was wondering, while I'm there, would you both like to do a Collab? I have a feeling that subscriber count will go up as well... Anyways, just email back if you'd like to!

-Dexter Llyod :)'

I reached to my side and shoved Carter in the shoulder. He hit my hand and looked over at me. I turned to him, "Carter, look at this now." I said as I shoved the laptop towards him. He flinched backwards before he took the computer and placed it on his lap. He scrolled to the top.

I watched his face as his eyes went wide and he turned to me, "Lacey, this is amazing! He's our favorite youtuber an has what, like, 200,000 subscribers!?" He said, smiling, "Are we saying yes? Please tell me we are saying yes!" He said, excitedly.

I nodded, "We just need to ask when he's coming here." I said. After saying that, Carter immediately started typing an email in reply.

He finished typing quickly and turned to me, "And now, we wait."

He handed the laptop back to me but I declined as I heard footsteps from the stairs.

I looked over to the staircase and saw Evan come down, rubbing his eyes. He was clad in his usual pajamas of pajama pants and a random shirt. Let's not forget about the slippers... Those moose slippers.

He refuses to not wear them.

He looked over to us and gave a small wave before heading to the kitchen, coming out with a glass of water in one hand and his medication in the other. He quickly downed the pills and carried the rest of the glass of water towards us. He sat down on the spot of the couch next to me and put his cup down on the coffee table.

He looked over to me and raised an eyebrow, "So, what are you so excited about?" He asked.

I smiled, "Well... Our favorite British youtuber emailed us" I said casually.

He gasped, "You're kidding. What did he say!?" He asked.

I nodded and continued, "Thee Dexter Lloyd said he's visiting here and wants to do a Collab with us..." I said, smiling.

A smile grew on Evan's face, "That's so amazing! Has he sent any details back yet?" He asked eagerly.

I shook my head, "No, not yet, we just saw the email, Evan."