Short and Sweet

Tessa was done.

High school had passed her in what seemed to be just a second. It was filled with amazement, sadness, disappointment, and a learning experience.

Max being one of them, their relationship had become toxic, she found herself unable to trust him. Unable to look at him the same after all she knew and saw.

Yet, he's still an amazing man, with a lot of room to grow still. With solid morals and a large path ahead of him, she could only wish him luck on his journey.

Soon she found she could no longer love him like she once had, although she developed Insomnia from growing a custom to sleeping next to him each night. He changed from who she loved into someone she could not see herself being with.

But her journey doesn't end there, she met new friends, like Tory and Angie. He helped her through the emotional break up, and even now helps her through her moody ways.

Now, she spends her days at the beach with Angie and late night talks with Tory. Mind off of Max and focused on the obstacle that we all call college.

A/N: All based on a true story, I ended it short because I believe that was the right thing to do. After high school no one knows where life will ever take us, no one. And I want people to wonder whether she'll fall in love again or if Max will re-enter her life. Although I only see one of those happening, you never know.

Thank you for reading

-em

P.S AJB I do miss you. And being apart made me realize that we weren't perfect for each other. I hope you find someone who's better for you. Because I obviously wasn't it..