chapter 17

Finn left the bar with tears streaming down his face. He couldn't take a taxi, not in the state he was in, so he decides to take a walk along the busy New York streets. The people were too busy to notice a crying giant. When Finn passes the Gershwin Theatre, he sees the poster of "Wicked". He sees the cast photos and sees one of Rachel and Jesse kissing. He sniffles and walks away, the opening night was in two days and he couldn't see it, no matter how much he wanted to.

He arrives in his hotel room and jumps unto the bed, crying for what seems like hours. After a warm shower, Finn arranges his flight back to Lima. Another day in New York would be too much for his already broken heart to handle. Rachel was definitely moving on and so will he. As soon as he arrives back in Lima, he'll call one of his college classmates and ask her out on date. If Rachel can see other people, then so can I, Finn thinks to himself as he lays in bed.

Present

"Rach, I promise, I will only be thinking of you," Finn reassures her.

Rachel crosses her arms and sighs, she leans her forehead against his and closer her eyes. They stay like that for a couple of minutes with Finn's hands on Rachel's waist. Rachel lifts her head up. "I guess there is no point in arguing with you. Just," she's trying to find the right word, "behave, all right?"

Finn smirks, happy she's finally ok with the idea of half naked women at his bachelor party. He's actually really excited about it. He nods and tightens his grip on her. "I will, when she's taking off her clothes, I'll picture you doing that to me," Finn answers.

Rachel laughs and shakes her head. "You'll be lucky if I do put on a show for you, but mine will showcase my talent and possibly my flexibility," she replies jokingly. She winks at him.

Finn chuckles. "I can't wait for that," he says and he kisses her.

Rachel laughs and kisses him again before she leaves. When she gets in her car, she drives to the mall to meet up with Mercedes, Kurt, Quinn, Santana, Brittany, and Tina. They are going to buy decorations for the bachelorette party. After buying the decorations, they sit down at the food court.

"Rachel, you are going to have the best bachelorette party ever," Tina says.

Rachel laughs. "Better than yours, Tina?" she asks.

Tina shrugs. "Maybe, I didn't have male strippers at mine," she answers.

Rachel's face contorts into confusion. "Male strippers?" she turns to Kurt and Mercedes who look guilty, "I was not informed of this kind of entertainment."

Santana smacks her tongue. "Rachel, it's not like you're cheating on Finn and I know he is also having strippers at his," she remarks.

"That's not the point, Santana, I scolded Finn for having them and here I am having that kind of entertainment as well," Rachel retorts.

Santana rolls her eyes and Mercedes takes the reins. "Look, Rachel, it's just something we thought would loosen you up. That's the point of a bachelorette party, to have fun and to forget about the wedding for a night. Santana hired them actually," Mercedes explains.

Rachel sighs. "There is no point in altering your decision?"

Everyone shakes their heads. "Nope, it's too late. If we cancel, they will require 300 dollars in return."

Rachel sighs in defeat. "I guess there is no point in arguing."

Santana shakes her head. "Nope."

"Rachel, what are you and Finn doing for your honeymoon?" Quinn asks.

"I don't really have the details because Finn said he would be taking care of our honeymoon arrangements," Rachel answers.

Mercedes and Santana laugh while Tina tries to feed Jenna. "What's so funny?" Rachel asks Mercedes and Santana.