E I G H T E E N

"Oh come on cheer up darling, it isn't even that bad." Cody said as we walked hand in hand down to the docks.

"I'd be fine going boating with your family if your dad wasn't coming." I huffed.

"If he didn't come it wouldn't be a family thing, plus he is the only one who can drive the boat."

"How come you don't know how to?"

"Okay I do know but if I drove I couldn't sit by you." He smirked.

"I could have sat on your lap."

"I don't think that's save."

"Your lost." I laughed jogging over to the boat and slipping on a life jacket taking a seat beside Jane and Lexi. Of course since Cody got to have his girlfriend come Jace is here. And Tate probably would have brought Courtney but she had another thing come up.

May and Halsey were staying on shore, because May gets sick from being on boats. Plus May is due in a week. Rowdy however was so excited he fell out of the boat. Luckily we weren't moving or anything and he wasn't hurt.

Cody and Tate where strapping the tube onto the back of the boat held by a rope. It could sit three people.

Chad was up front starting the boat. He didn't look to happy to be here either.

"Alright who is going first?" Tate asked.

"Me!" Rowdy cried.

"Alright buddy you can go first. Who do you want to go with you?" Tate said ruffling his hair.

"You and Cody." He said.

Cody smiled.

"Alright then let's go." Cody said diving into the water and climbing on board, the tube.

Tate carried Rowdy over and then placed him in the middle. Cody said something to him which made Rowdy smile. I smiled at the three.

"There's that look." Jane whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes.

"Get back to talking to your boyfriend." I said shoving her shoulder.

"He is actually getting close to my father." She said.

I looked over my shoulder at Jace and Chad talking about something.

"Suck up." I coughed.

She laughed and Chad started moving. He went slow since it was Rowdy but Rowdy wanted to go faster and faster until he was about to fall off. Tate caught him before he fell into the water. But that was it for Rowdy.

He climbed back on board and I handed him a towel as Jace went out to join the boys.

"How was that?" I asked Rowdy as I placed him on my lap.

"Great." He said.

"Did you like it?"

He nodded.

"It was just like riding a bull."

I smiled rubbing his shoulder.

"I'm sure it is." I laughed watching as the three boys where trying to push the others off. So far Tate was winning. Jace was about to fall off and Chad was going pretty fast. I don't think I could have stayed on.