Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"My bitchy cousin that I never met before is staying with Michael, Lindsey and I. She is finishing High School here," I answered.

"How is she bitchy?" Liam chuckled. "I think this will explain that. She is half of Molly and Half of Harry," I replied.

"Huh?" Dani asked. The girl is smart but she is retarded. God please help her.

"She is a whore. She likes having sex with different guys every week. But she doesn't dress slutty or anything. She looks sweet and lovable but behind that is Molly # 2," I explained.

"Sounds bitchy alright," Dani stated which made me and Liam laugh. 

The bell rang after a few minutes of us talking and I headed to homeroom. I was getting a bit nervous. I mean what if Harry comes today. I miss him it's only been a day. I have serious problems.

I sat down in my assigned seat and waited for the class to fill. Students started coming in and I stopped breathing when Harry came in. He was wearing a black t-shirt and dark wash jeans and boots. He had a grey beanie on his head holding back his curls but some were sticking out. He looked breath taking as usual. Our eyes met and I looked away.

I felt him sit down next to me but scooted over so he was far away from me as possible. I thought that was a bit embarrassing since he didn't want to sit next to me. I stared at the table. I felt like crying right now but I can't cry anymore.

I am not that weak but then again I cried every single day for the last few weeks. And it's all because of Harry.

I'm sure everyone thinks I'm a cry baby. It's amazing how a guy I barely know could have made me cry so many times.

I snapped out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Mr. Simmons called. In came Tori looking just like she was this morning. Not a single hair out of place.

She came in making everyone’s attention to her even Harry. She walked up to the teacher and they had a mini chat. From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry checking her back out. That bothered me.

I was not the jealous type but I just felt uncomfortable. Her seat was right in front of Harry. Where was the girl who sat in that chair?

She strolled over and while she was about to sit down she looked at Harry and gave him a smirk. He winked which made her softly giggle and sit down.

What the hell is this?

Does he fancy her? But then again he doesn't fancy anyone. But this cannot be happening. Why Tori? This is worse than Molly.

I felt my heart crack for the millionth time this week.

No.

I don't fancy him and I don't care. He could shag anyone he wants. It won't get to me.

I have to keep telling myself that but then again do I ever listen to myself?

Why did my parents have to die? Why did I have to come to this school? Why did I have to meet Harry? Why did I have to fancy him? Why did Tori come here? Aren’t there better schools in London then here?

My lists of questions were stopped by the bell. I practically ran out the room. I can’t stand this. He moved on that quick but we were never dating. Why am I keeping on thinking we were dating? He never cheated on me or anything so why I am feeling like he did?

I am so fucking confused!

How can one guy ruin my life this quick?

*