No I knew.

We ended up evening the trunks in the middle of no where. We drove for the next two days only stopping for gas and food. Occasionally stopping for about an hour to sleep.
Ever sense we stopped the first time at Maverick, Regina hardly looks at me. Let alone talks to me. I don't know what I did but it's confusing me as to why she acting this way.
I tried this mourning to talk to her but all she did was brush me off with a nothing and speeding off.
I was listening to church bells by Carrie Underwood and  was singing along.
It kinda reminded me of Ruby.
I noticed Regina slowing down to a dirt road that went off of the freeway. I slowed and followed her.
I drove a while behind her as to not get all her dust. When she pulled over into a small clearing I parked right behind her. I got out when her door opened and rushed over to her. I grabbed her roughly by the hips and smashed her lips to mine. She let out a sound of surprise but melted into the embrace wrapping her arms around my neck. I leaned back lifting her off the ground.
When I set her back on the ground she pulled away slightly.
"What's wrong?" I whispered my eyes still closed. She took a hesitant breath.
"I- it's you. Your keeping something from me. I want to know." She whispered back. I knew I couldn't tell her I was a cop.
"I didn't want to concern you. My ex-wife is trying to get me back." I lied.
"Oh." She seemed to have bought it.
"Now why are we out here?" Before I could answer I felt a barrel pressed against the back of my head.
"Because she's not a fool." I looked into her eyes to see a thousand emotions running through them. I kept mine at bay. I looked at her emotion less. The man behind me grabbed my arms from her hips and pulled me away. I have no fight. I looked back to see she put up her own emotion less mask to look strong.
"Thought you fooled the captain cop? Or should I say Special Agent Emma Swan?" He asked with a snickering tone. I took three deep breaths before kicking backwards landing my foot in his groin.
When he dropped to the ground I turned around to see five other men with guns pointed at me. I glared at all of them. I walked to my car and went to the trunk. It was open and empty. I slammed it shut and went to the front and opening my door.
"No I didn't think. I knew there's a difference." I growled before ducking in and slamming my door. I turned the engine on and made a tight u-turn and sped off kicking up dust.
When I made it back to the freeway I pulled my phone out.
"I'm coming back." I hung up and drove to the next exit going over the bridge and turning back towards the airport in the city.
I parked my car and stashed allow my things in my duffle bag. I grabbed my security clearance and badge. I took my keys stuffing them in my back pocket.
My phone started to ring.
Regina Mills.
I put it on silent tucking it away in my jacket pocket. I carried my bag to the front and waited in line. When I came to desk she started talking but I silenced her by placing my badge on the counter.
"Special Agent Emma Swan I have a ticket." She nodded before clicking away at her computer.
A minute later she handed me a boarding pass and told me what gate.
I went to the clearance and took my bag that had all my weapons in it and handed it to the security guard.
"Special Agent huh?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went through the the detector. It didn't go off. I grabbed my bag and weapon bag and went to my gate. I waited about an hour or so for my plane to arrive. When it called for first class I got up and walked to the door.
"Emma!" I looked back to see Regina on the other side of the clearance trying to get through. I glared turning back to the door and walking through.
I sighed as I sat down in my seat. I could here the distant yells coming from Regina. I kept looking forward till the seat next to me was filled.
"Hello." It was a small old woman.
"M'am." She smiled.
"Are you Emma Swan?" She asked.
"Who's asking?" She gave a slight chuckle.
"Dear. A woman named Regina was calling for you like a mad woman. She said to tell you not to go." I looked around.
"M'am my name is Mary-Margret Nolan. I'm sorry to disappoint you." I lied. She looked unconvinced.
"Ok then." She did up her seat belt and sat there reading a book. I buckled the same I leaned back. I took out the iPad from the seat I front off me and opened it. There where many apps on it it I decided to just sleep because I was clearly lacking that.
I put it back and grabbed the neck pillow instead. I wrapped it around me neck and closed my eyes.
I took a couple deep breaths before drifting off into the darkness.