Queen Cards

Aaliyah
"Ain't nobody fuckin wit my clique clique cli-"...I swear she is the most embarrassing person I've ever met aside from Frankie.

"Shut up Makayla" I managed to say over her loud voice.

"Bitch I will slap you all the way to china-"

"Okay okay Chicas callete la boca porfavor"

"KENZIE!" I screamed with joy.

She has been gone for 3 weeks and I would have gone crazy if it wasn't for Esmeè who kept me sane.
"Heyyy"

"Hey you ugly ass-"

"Shut the hheeeelll up. She's a Latin beauty" Esmeè said. I agreed.

"Okay so Jay is having a party tonight and I really don't wanna go alone. Can you guys come?".
That was a lie. I was perfectly fine going alone in fact , I would've preferred it since it was Jay's house and Makayla didn't need to know where that was. But I had a feeling that if my car wasn't filled up Frankie would have asked me to take her. And that would be the worst.

"Are we even invited?" Makenzie said. At that point I had a great idea.

"Yeah Kenzie actually I have your invitation in my car. And you already got yours Esmeè...Remember?" I winked at Esmeè.

Neither of them had gotten one, at least not yet but if they got one and Sylvia didnt...then I guess Makayla can't go.

"Yeah, yeah. Um.. Aaron gave me one in rec" Esmeè lied.

"Kay cool..What about you Makayla?" I asked cunningly.

"Nope.."

"Aw well I guess your gonna have to stay back then" I giggled.

Makayla
Wow I can't believe they all got invitations and I didnt. Actually it wasn't very surprising since I was least favored out of the group.

"Well is there an after party?". I could see Aaliyah doing her devilish smirk but I didn't know why. Oh no.

"Yes silly. Of course there's an after party! It's at Erick's house at 11...Or is that too late for you?" Aaliyah asked.

This was actually the one weekend I could go out that late since my parents were out of state. "Yeah I can make it. Pick me up?" I asked.

"Yep I'll be at your house by 10:50. Don't make me wait." She smiled viciously.

Now I had to make sure I looked the hottest out of the group. Especially since this was Erick's house..

Esmeè
I looked at my watch. Fuck it's already 7:30. I picked up my phone to call Aaliyah.
"Hello? Aaliyah speaking."
"Hey Mrs.Superb"
"Oh hey Esmeè. Sorry I'm kinda expecting a call from the dean's office for a job as a staff member for the school."

"Okay well are you still picking me up?"
"Yeah of course I am. I'll be there in 10"
"Okay. Bye"
"Bye".

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I looked adorable. I had on a fitted yellow off one shoulder top with Black leather skinny jeans and black booties with a yellow ribbon attached. "Damn. Aaron's gonna love this". Aaron is my hot hunky 5'8 brunette boyfriend.

He had to be the hottest out of all the guys...maybe even hotter than Jay. Then I heard a car honk outside. "Show time"

Aaliyah
I stopped outside of Esmeè's house. She walked out looking cute as hell. Even cuter than me. I was wearing a black no shoulder tight fitted top with white skinny jeans and a pair of Timberlands. But her, she looked like a major diva.

"Hey cutie" I said to Esmeè as she stepped in the car.

"Hey Aaliyah, hey Makenzie" Esmeè said.

"Hola chica you looook sexxxyy" Makenzie said as she looked Esmeè up and down

"Thank you guys".

"Oh shit" I gasped. I saw Makayla walking down the street. I pulled up to her. "Hey Makayla!" I called out. She walked up to the car.

I could tell she was trying to see how she could make her outfit for later look better than mine.
"Haha bayyby, my eyes are up here" I said tilting my sunglasses down.

"You look cute today Makayla" Esmeè said.

"I agree" I flatly stated. She did look cute, but she definitely wasn't wearing the same thing to the party, she wanted me to think that she was though.

But she did have on some stunning white heels I knew she would pair with whatever she would wear later on.
"And I love those heels babe" I complimented. "Well we gotta get going now" I said.

"Actually Makayla I don't think we can come back around to pick you up tonight babe. I'm gonna have Aaron do it. Okay?" Esmeè said.

"Kay biotch. Byeeee" Makayla called out before we drove away.

"Makenzie pull out your phone. I need you to look something up for me." I requested.

"Okay got it. Whatcha want babe?" Makenzie asked.

"Look up, Where can I buy 6 pounds of pig blood.."