Part 8

Abigail's Pov

We went to the room. No one was there when we got there which just made me even more nervous. Oh lord please help me in my time of need, aka now! I don't want to have to sleep with an elephant! Hermes came to my side and tried to calm me down by saying kind words but when I freak out my inner bitch comes out.

"Hermes! She is a bloody twig you have no worries I am the one who is going to be killed by an elephant!" I yelp as he holds me close to him.

The doors open and the woman walks inside first followed by the man who I am surprised his legs can stand the weight of his body. The woman came to our side as the man went right to the bed and laid down with a large smile on his face.

"You my gladiator will be mine for the night, you girl, please my husband." the woman said dragging Hermes away from me and now she was on my kill list as well.

Looking over at the man I watched he just smiled at me. There was no way this was gonna happen buddy!

"Take off your dress." he ordered me.

"Drop dead." I replied knowing he would probably just laugh.

The man did laugh as he tried to sit up and then he held his hand over his heart and made a look on his face that showed shock and pain. Oh crud just my luck this guy is probably having a heart attack. I barely walk over to him as he falls flat on the ground. Walking over to the man I turned him so he was face up and checked his neck for a pulse, no such luck, this guy was dead.

"AHAHAHAHA!" I yelled as loud as I could, I am trapped in a room with a dead man!

My screams must have been incredibly loud because two doors burst open and there stood Ares and Hermes. Looking up they both looked at me in shock. Oh no this looks like I killed him! Ok I seriously did nothing, this was all mother nature.

"You killed him?" Ares asked completely confused by the sight before him.

"No! He had a heart attack! How could I have killed him? I don't have a weapon!" I yell in reply at the both of them.

"You had the pin." Ares reminds me.

I lift up the skirt of my dress and take the pin handing it to Ares as Hermes goes over to the man. I didn't know what Hermes planned to do but hopefully he had an idea. Ares took the pin and broke it and hit is somewhere on his person, I didn't question it as I watched Hermes start to strip the dead man.

"What the hell are you doing?" I question Hermes.

"We are going to say he died in his sleep, unless you have another plan." Hermes said trying to remove the mans shirt.

Nope, I had no other plan or anything and knowing these people I am pretty sure I would be blame for the big guys death. Sighing I look at Ares who shrugs and goes to help Hermes undress the dead guy when I wonder what happened to the woman Hermes was with.

"Hey what about you and the other woman?" I ask as Hermes laughs just a little at me.

"She likes girls not men, once we left I saw her servant take her to another room she told me I was free for the night but not to disturb you and her husband." Hermes and Ares both laugh by what he says.

Wow...did I really just hear that? You know what I don't judge if she likes girls more power to her but wow she was pretty brave doing that. Finally after a lot of pulling and even cutting the big guys clothes off Ares and Hermes manage to get the man face down in the bed and cover him with a sheet as they also mess up the blankets. Oh this was the worst, I mean I didn't kill the guy but now I was pretty sure he knew the truth about his wife.

"Come on, we have to get her out of here without anyone seeing her." Ares says as he goes to the door and barely opens it. "Well anyone got a plan B? Three guards outside the door."

Grr, I really hate this time! Hermes then takes my dress and begins to rip it off of me. Oh heck no he aint getting away with that. I take a hold of his tunic and rip it as well, Ares just looks at us confused as we practically tare each others clothes to shreds.

"What plan is this? Not that I am disagreeing with what Abigail wears." Ares says with a grin.

Rolling my eyes I hear Hermes start to explain. "You are the escort come to get us after fulfilling out duties. We just have to wait a while." Hermes tells us.

Ok maybe this would work. Sitting down on the floor I looked around the room. Not much in here and it wasn't long until I felt two men sit down beside me. Great, this is gonna be a long night. Sighing I lean my head against Ares who leans his head on mine as well. Hermes just leans his body against mine. Boy do I have an odd relationship with these two. Still my eyes had decided that they had seen enough for today and they slowly began to close.

"If we're caught they might kill her." Hermes tells Ares.

"They'd have to kill me first, she means more to me then anyone." Ares replies and my eyes close but I can still hear them.

"So this is her then? The other time traveler you were in love with?" Hermes questions but I never hear Ares reply because though I try to fight sleep unfortunately it wins this time, sleep came easy when I had two gladiators protecting me from anyone.