37- junk food and fries

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Bek, I also have all of these pictures on my phone. Feast your eyes everyone." Brayden smiled at me as he passed his phone to Parker and Bee who were right next to him. I quickly got off of Ryan and tried to jump on Parker, but he held the phone up so I couldn't reach. While I was away from Ryan, he too passed his phone around.

"Aww, look how cute you and Mitch are." Bee cooed as she pointed to a picture of Mitch and I sleeping next to each other.

"Otp!" Mark laughed as he scrolled to another picture. "Oh my god, I can't decide which picture is my favorite." I guess that they both created a folder on their phones with pictures from this summer because it wasn't just the pictures of Mitch and I, but they had every picture from this summer. But mostly the embarrassing ones of me. Like one of me in the pool with my wet hair half flipped on my head- I was saying how much I looked like a founding father when Brayden took that picture but now I regretted it.

"No this one is the best!" Parker laughed loudly as he showed the screen to everyone. It was supposed to be a nice normal picture. It was Brayden taking a selfie of the four of us walking around the city, but in the background you could see me tripping on the sidewalk with the weirdest facial expression and it didn't help that I looked blurry and I was screaming.

"Haha, I get it, I'm a walking disaster." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes in annoyance but my cheeks were burning red in embarrassment. Even though I was super embarrassed right now, I mean they were all looking at pictures of me and laughing at me failing in every situation possible to man, but for some reason it felt right. I was supposed to be around these people. I was comfortable enough with them to know that they couldn't possibly mean anything negative about it. We were all one big family, and families poked fun at each other and teased one another. I didn't care if I was being the butt of the joke as long as I was with them.

I smiled as the phone was turned around again to show a picture of Mitch and I on the fourth of July with us in the backseat of the car. It was taken right after we left Tim Horton's and Mitch was holding his coffee out to me while he laughed at me. I was making a disgusted face as i tried to push him away with my foot and used my hands to block the coffee away from me.

"I still can't believe that you don't like coffee." Mitch said to me as he shook his head "How are we even friends?" He joked

"I guess opposites really do attract then." I laughed as I poked his side. Mitch's eyes widened a bit in response. "What?" I tilted my head in confusion before my attention was drifted back to the group to see that Ryan and Brayden had evolved from embarrassing pictures to embarrassing stories of me.

"- so then we made a bet to see who could eat their french fries the quickest, and of course Bek had to win so she shoved them all into her mouth at once. And she forgot to chew them so she ended up choking in the middle of McDonalds and there was this high school couple next to us trying to have a date and I'm pretty sure Bek ruined their probably first kiss by coughing up french fries." Ryan laughed as he remembered the story.

"Okay, but in the end I did win the bet." I defended myself as I laughed along with everyone else, because let's face it, it was a really funny story. Well, that is unless your the high school couple who may or may not have went on another date because of me.

"Only out of pity because you almost died to win, so of course I said you won." Ryan laughed as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Excuse you, that's called dedication. Look it up." I dramatically waved my hand