Chapter 35- hello

"Ryan!" I yelled into my phone as soon as he picked up. "You won't believe what just happened!" I was so excited right now, I was running around my room, throwing things in places to get ready.

"You're moving to Canada?" Ryan asked hopefully as he laughed at my franticness. I dug through the drawers in my desk to find my wallet.

"No I wish though." I got distracted as I thought about what it would be like if I lived in Canada.

"So, why are you calling me again? Especially on the phone. I mean, we always talk over Twitter or team speak. We could even skype now, I know what you look like." Ryan brought me out of my trance.

"Because it's a super secret and nobody else can hear it and I need your help!" I begged

"What kind of secret? Did you rob a bank? Did you kill someone? Bek, I'm not helping you hide a body." I listened to Ryan as I continued to run around my room.

"What? No! It's nothing bad. But you have to promise not to tell anyone about it!" I said quietly, even though we were the only two people on the phone and my parents already knew about what I was going to tell Ryan.

"What about Brayden and Mitch? Can I tell them?" Ryan asked

"No! Especially not them!" I yelled loudly as I continued what I was doing

"Why not? What's so important that I can't tell them about it?"

"Just promise me you won't tell." I bit my lip as I switched hands that were holding the phone.

"Okay, I promise now what?" Ryan asked impatiently

"Okay, so what I need your help with is this-"

====

As I walked with my stuff, I sent a quick text to Ryan. After I told him about my plan, he was on board and he said he would help me. I tried to text on my slide phone as I walked in the crowded area but I couldn't use one hand and hold everything else at the same time so I gave up and called Ryan instead.

"Hey Ryan!" I greeted him as I looked around the crowded mass of people.

"Hey hold on, let me put you on speaker." I could hear him push a button and suddenly I could hear a lot more people talking. "Guys, Bek is on speaker!" Ryan shouted to our friends

"Bek!" I heard Mitch's voice first followed by everyone else saying hi.

"Hey Mitch! How are you? How's Pax going?" I asked

"In good, and we're just chilling in the airport. I think we have to wait for a few more people- at least that's what Ryan is saying." Mitch responded

"So you're just waiting in the airport? Where at?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could

"We're just chilling by the little food court area. You know, easy access to food, free wifi, Internet people necessities." Mitch joked as I turned a corner I laughed as I tried to look over the tall man in front of me. Could it be? Yes it was!

"Am I still on speaker?" I asked as I walked a bit closer

"Yeah, but I took the phone. I think Bee is mad because she wanted to talk to you." Mitch chuckled and I could hear Bee complaining in the background.

"Hey Mitch" I but my lip as I braced myself. It was now or never.

"Yeah?" I made sure that I was out in the open and that no one was blocking me

"Turn around." I smiled as I watched Mitch turn around in confusion. Once his eyes landed on me he dropped Ryan's phone down and screamed.

"Bek!" He yelled as he ran to me. I threw my bags on the floor and rand towards him. We both embraced each other in a tight hug when we met. "Oh my god! What? How?" Mitch asked with a dumbfounded face