Q&A Answers!

Well, let's just get started shall we? Thank you all for commenting questions. If you didn't get to comment, don't worry, there will be more in the future! :D

Bek's Questions:

Q: Why are you so clueless?

Bek's A: I'm not a very observent person, can I ask you what you're talking about though?

Q: On a scale of 1-10, how much are you going to miss the Canadians when you have to leave?

Bek's A: I don't want to think about it! :( I love my hockeyheads so much, of course I will miss them! But I know that we will still talk everyday so there's that.

Q: When are you going to stop being dumb?

Bek's A: I'm not dumb! I'm taking a college class!

Q: WHY ARE YOU SO OBLIVIOUS ITS LITERALLY KILLING ME

Bek's A: I don't know what you're talking about! Gah! You're all just like Brayden!!

Mitch's Questions:

Q: Why don't you have the guts to tell Bek?

Mitch's A: Tell Bek's what? I don't have anything to tell Bek's *blushes*

Q: Why you no tell Bek?

Mitch's A: I don't have anything to tell her!

Q: What are you and Bek's going to name your first child? ;)

Mitch's A: What?! We aren't going to have a child! (Anything besides Brayden)

Q: When are you going to confess your feelings for Bek?

Mitch's QI DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

Q: When are you going to stop being dumb and tell Bek that you're in love with her?

Mitch's A: I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH HER! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. WRONG GUY.

Q: YOU GOTTA KISS THE GIRL

Mitch's A: THAT'S NOT A QUESTION

Brayden's Questions:

I.R.L. (A MrMitch361 Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें