Chapter 34- home

Um before I begin I just wanted to say congrats to Cubefangirl13 for meeting the loves of my life. And thanks for all the kind messages on Instagram. Love you! 😘 (my Instagram is bekah.st follow me if you'd like. Just don't comment on my pictures about wattpad bc I don't want my irl [haha like the title lol] friends to see)

My flight had landed later that day. I was very tired from the traveling and I just wanted to sleep, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Once I landed I turned my phone on, using it for the first time since I landed in Canada. I sent a text to Mitch, Brayden, and Ryan saying that I had landed safely and that I missed them. I texted my mom next, saying that I just had to get my luggage and then I would meet them. 

I exited the plane and follow the groups of people that were walking to the luggage claim. I readjusted my backpack as I waited for my purple duffle bag to appear. Once it did, I walked to the seating area, looking for my parents. I saw my mom and dad sitting down and I ran over to them. No matter how much I missed the guys and Canada, I had missed my parents, a lot.  I had no idea what I was going to do when I went to college, I was such a baby when it came to my family. I threw my arms around my mom and wrapped her into a big hug, which she returned. 

My duffle bag fell off of my shoulder as my dad joined our hug. "I missed you so much." I said into my mom's shoulder

"You're not allowed to go to college, I missed you too much." My mom laughed as she let go from our hug

"Yeah, all day, everyday it's all 'I miss her we shouldn't have let her go. Let's drive to Canada and bring her home.'" My dad playfully rolled his eyes as he released form the hug too. 

"Oh dad, please, I know you missed me too." I nudged him in the shoulder, it reminded me of Mitch and I quickly had to distract myself before I got sad. 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He laughed. "Now, come on let's get to the car." He picked up my duffle bag and I was about to tell him that I could carry it myself but a familiar voice came to mind.  'It's called being nice Bek.'  I pushed him out of my mind and kept walking with my parents. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked out of the airport 

"To get dinner, you must be starving." My mom looked at me as we approached our car. My dad unlocked the door as my mom hoped in the front seat. My dad put my duffle bag in the back seat and I slid in on the other side. I looked out the window that was on the other side of the car, half expecting to see Mitch smiling at me, or to hear Brayden making fun of us and Ryan laughing as he drove. I cleared them from my head and turned my attention to my phone which was buzzing. I slid it open and saw that I had three texts.

Ryan: ok now get a flight back here asap :p

Brayden: now who do i make fun of? :( miss u 

Mitch: glad to hear. teamspeak tonight? it's weird not seeing u :/ 

I smiled as I read the messages, deciding to reply to them after dinner, because otherwise I would just end up being sad and texting them the whole time. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at the as that were passing by outside. It was raining outside, not enough to soak your clothes, but enough to land on the window and run down the side of the car, leaving streaks behind it. 

When we pulled up to the restaurant, we quickly got out of the car and walked into the dry building. We were seated one ordered our food. I played with the straw in my sprite as my parents talked to me from across the booth. 

"So, how was your first time on a plane?" My mom asked as she set down her own glass.

"Terrifying" I said truthfully remembering back to three months ago when I first landed in Canada. "But the second time was better." I nodded seeing how I didn't feel like I was going to pass out on my way back to America.