10k reads and Q&A!

Hey guys! So I was just checking on my stories and I saw that I.R.L. has just hit over TEN THOUSAND READS. That's insane! So to celebrate, I'm going to be doing a Q&A with my characters and, you can even ask questions for me! I was inspired to do this by Blink1996, so make sure to check her out! Leave a comment with the name of your character and the question!

Characters:

-Bek

-Mitch

-Brayden

-Ryan

-Me (the fantastic writer; doesn't have to do with the story. Can be anything.)

-Any character that was not listed (make sure to leave which character it is!)

You can do anyone inn this story you want? Whether it be Mitch's mom, another Cube member, Ella, some random penguin from the aquarium, Austin the wait or who hit on Bek, ANY CHARACTER YOU WANT!!!!

If there is something else you want me to do for 10k, let me know. Seriously, your guys support means everything to me and I can't believe that we are already at 10k. It means so much that you guys enjoy the story and enjoy my writing. You have all been nothing but supportive and I just want to use this to thank all of you. So if there is any thing else you want me to do, please let me know!

Anyways, I love you guys so much! Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and following. This is insane and I lobe you all.

- Bek :) ♥