chapter 25- told you so

"Brayden, I don't know. This is a bad idea." I said as he placed the air soft guns in the backseat. He was driving and Mitch sat in the passenger seat as Rylan and I sat in the back. Brayden shook his head as he started the car.

"Oh come on, Bek! It'll be fine, its just for fun." Brayden said as he drove. I had no idea where we were going. All I know was that Brayden said we should go so we weren't near any houses so people wouldn't be concerned when they saw two teenage boys shooting each other.

"Because being shot is fun." I scoffed and crossed my arms. Rylan snickered at Brayden and I arguing and went back to twitter. I think he was tweeting about our argument. Mitch turned around from the front.

"Bek, relax. It's going to be fine. It's just for a video." He gave me a small smile and I rolled my eyes. I know that they thought it was going to be fun, but I just couldn't stop thinking about how this was a bad idea.

"Fine but don't come crying to me about how much it hurts." I turned my head away from Mitch and looked out the window. I heard Rylan chuckling and Mitch sighing.

"Guys, calm down. It's just your first fight, it doesn't mean you still don't love each other." Brayden sent me a cheeky smile in the rearview mirror. I quickly extended my foot and kicked the back of his seat to shut him up. "Okay, okay. I get it! No relationship jokes. Geesh." Brayden said as Ryan and Mitch laughed. A few minutes later we arrived at some random area and we all got out. "Okay so Rylan and Bek are both going to be videotaping. Rylan on my phone and Bek on my camera. Should we have one on either end?"

"Sounds good to me." Rylan said as Brayden handed him his phone. "I'll go to that end" he pointed at the shooting area and started walking.

"Oh! And Rylan, don't get me in shot!" I called after him and walked to the opposite end. Brayden and Mitch talked about how they were going to do the rounds and then Brayden said the 'rules' to the camera. Brayden came to stand near I was and I video taped him with Mitch in the background. He took his shirt off and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't worry Bek, Mitch's turn is next so you can see him shirtless then." He snickered as he set his shirt on the ground while sending a wink to the camera.

"Hey, can I get one of those guns down here? I wan't to shoot Brayden!" I yelled down to Rylan and Mitch. They ignored me and told Rylan and I to start recording, even though I already was.

"Ready? Three, two, one!" Mitch counted off before shooting Brayden in the back. A second later Brayden screamed. I rolled my eyes, idiots.

"Told you it was a dumb idea." I said as I showed the welt that was forming on Brayden's back. Brayden and Mitch switched places and it was Mitch's turn to take his shirt off.

"Yeah! Get it Mitch!" Brayden yelled as he picked up the air soft gun. Mitch and I both turned to Brayden, raising an eyebrow. Sometimes, I seriously believed that I was going to kill him. "Ready?" Mitch turned back around and held his shirt in front of him. He looked up at me when Brayden started to count down and I stuck my tounge out at him. A second went by and he made a grunting sound. It seemed that Mitch was taking this better than Brayden had, he didn't scream.

They went on with their rounds, advancing to a faster gun each time before they went into their tie breaker. According to them, they had to try and avoid the bullets as they ran to a tree or something. It was dumb but in was having fun making fun of their stupuid decisions. Each time Brayden got hit, he would scream out while Mitch made a face and grunted. Brayden took his turn and tried to run from it, but failed and got hit anyways. Mitch took his shirt back off and got to his spot.

"Hey, do you want to take this round for me?" He asked as he walked by me.

"No thanks, I'm good behind the camera." I smiled at him. Mitch, like Brayden, failed at dodging them and also got hit. They went to do an outro and I stood behind Rylan as he filmed it. "Okay, video's done. Now Brayden, can you please put your shirt back on?" I asked while I covered my eyes mockingly