THE OTHER SURPRISE

Before I knew what I was doing, I found myself angrily marching towards them. I was boiling with fury at Emma, and seeing Shayla at her side only made me angrier. 

"You! This is all YOUR FAULT" I spat out pointing at her. 

"Actually, no it was mine." Shayla said proudly.

"You can thank me later, you wouldn't have made it anyway. I was just saving you from the embarrassment." a sickly smile spread across her face as she twirled her perfect auburn curls with her finger.

"Yeah, we were just trying to help you out." Emma added with a sarcastic pout as she placed a hand on me.

Fuming with rage, I smacked it off my shoulder,

"I don't want to hear a word from you, I can't believe you."

"Aww, the little brat is upset." Shayla cooed. It seriously made me sick to hear her voice with the overly dramatic faces she was making. I wanted to smack her so bad. I would've smacked her if my hands weren't savagely pulsing with pain from the stings.

"Maybe we can make it up to you? Girls, what do you think? Should we give our little brat a surprise to make it up?"

Before I had a chance to comprehend what was happening, I found myself surrounded by the three girls and being pulled and pushed at the same time as they handled me down the hallway.

"Hey stop it! Let me go!"

Emma had grabbed me the left side whilst the other girl held my right side, carrying me along against my will.

"Where are you guys taking me!?" I was frantically trying to fight their hold on me, trying to ignore the pain that surged through my muscles every time I tried to move. I thrashed my legs and arms as much as I could one last time, but it wasn't enough, their grip was too strong as they followed Shayla down the hall, with me -unwillingly- in their arms.

"Oh shut it, you're being such a baby." Shayla replied sharply.

"LET ME GO!" 

"Let her go guys." Shayla commanded calmly as she stopped walking.

The girls instantly released me at her command, making me take a surprise fall on my bum. Before I even stood up, they stood towering over me with their arms crossed and their glares fixated on me with an evil glint in their eye. 

Years of living with Shayla told me that something horrible was about to happen, and I wasn't prepared to be the victim for one of her dumb plots again. I had to get out before she can drag me into another "mystery jar" scheme. 

"Where do you think you're going, pimple face? You haven't seen the surprise yet."

I finally managed to stand up, ignoring the swollen feeling in my legs and arms, we were standing in the judging room corridor and it didn't look like Shayla or her friends would move out of the way any time soon. There was a door behind me,  and I tried not to think about what lay behind that door too much, because it wasn't an escape option. My only way to escape would be to push them aside and run down the hallway, but with my current, freshly-wasp-stung state, I highly doubted I would make it.

Yep, something bad was most definitely going to happen.

As if on cue,

"Enjoy your surprise punk" and with that, I heard the faint sound of a door opening and was pushed by a very pleased looking Shayla into the confines of the red door that had been behind me. The judging room door. 

It's interview time.