Chapter 4~Worst day

Justin's POV

The sight in front of me almost made my balls fall out of place. In the room were both my parents tied up to a pole with blood streaming out of there chests. There were giant pools of blood around them. My heart was going to explode any second now. "Oh my god!!!" I cried. I ran over to my mom and dad and cried into their heads not caring if I got blood all over my clothes. I was about to die right there and right now. Why? What did I fucking do to deserve this? "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I sobbed even louder. I was crying so much that I kind of felt embarrassed to cry in front of Selena aka the bitch. She was standing beside the door. Smirking while staring at me cry into my parents. I kissed my mom and dad so many times because this was the end for me. "Guess what darling! Your going to be spending the night over here as well. Have fun and goodnight sweet heart.." She said while starting to grab the door. "HEY NO WAIT!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE!!!" I screamed. Smirking she closed the door and locked it as I was in the now dark and empty room.

"Get up dumbass" someone screamed into my ear. I started to open my eye lids up since I was in a really deep sleep. I wonder who's calling me. Oh right. I just forgot. I am kidnapped by the most dangerous teen criminal on this planet. Guess my life is over now. "U-um what do I do now?" I say as I get off of the floor and stand to my feet not being able to balance myself well. Selena was standing in front of me with her pajamas still on and had a morning face. Danger was written all over her face. Then I remembered what happend yesterday. Just the thought of my parents dead brings butterflies up to my stomach. Not the one where you feel happy, the one when you actually feel like throwing up. I didn't know I was crying until Selena told me to balance on my feet and eat breakfast. Tears streamed down my face one by one. There gone. All gone I tell you. We walk in silence as we start to approach somewhat of a kitchen. A huge one though. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asks suddenly being all nice. This was quite weird. Usually she had such a bitchy attitude."ummm anything is fine" I answer groggily with my raspy yet anoying voice. I hate my morning voice but girls seem like it's there weakness. I could tell by the way Selena was staring at me and biting her lip all seductively. Women. She's walks over to the fridge and gets a box of cold pizza out. I can't help but stare at her ass when she sashays back to me. Stop it Justin! She's your kidnapper! A sexy one though. Selena brought me out of my thoughts by saying, "I see that you like staring at me too so don't deny it sexy" she smirks. My face flushed red with embarrassment from the way she said it. At times like this I should not be doing that. But then yet again, all features seem to be put in place at the exact spot which is why it makes her so beautiful. Through her pajamas she had a pink lace bra that could easily be shown because her pajamas where so soft that you could actually see through it. Her cleavage was clearly shown as well which kind of made me horny., I am just telling the complete truth here.

After I was done eating my so called breakfast that consisted of cold pizza and Fanta. Selena made me go upstairs to change because she said we were going somewhere. Guess I'll be staying here for a while. "Get dressed, what's wrong?" She questioned me. She had given me a pair of sweat pants and a white t-shirt to change into. Seeing that there is no bathroom to change in I just stared at her awkwardly because I am not going to change in front of her. "Ohhh I get it. Sorry but we have no bathrooms in this room so your gonna have to change in front of me" she says while she smirks deviously. I take out the outfit that I had put on from Savannah's party and was only left with boxers. By the time I had fully dressed Selena was staring at my whole body which made me smirk as well. "Take a picture, it will last longer" I wink at her. Her face turns a shade of red which I chuckle at. "Shut up" she yells and punches me. Damn, for a petite girl she hits really hard. Then she she changes right in front of me as well and I can't help but stare at her as well. Her body was in perfect shape so as her ass and boobs. She was still wearing her pink lace bra and underwear. Oh the things I would do to her. Stop Justin!!! As she is done dressing we head downstairs and out the door to somewhere I don't even know and we hop in her white Ferrari which I adore. I guess my life is going to be me living with my kidnapper. The only question is? She didn't kidnap me, it was two men that looked nothing like her. And also, why would she kidnap me?

Hola bitches. It's me Maya here and I finally updated. I am super sorry that I didn't update earlier. I was super damn busy with my fucking final exams. Ughhh school. 😂

Anyways, why do you think Selena kidnapped Justin? Who do you think we're the people who kidnapped Justin? Comment your beautiful opinions please and make sure to let me know what to do to make this story better. I see that I now have 83 views! I love you guys so much! Please comment so I could update sooner! Love you guys, Xoxo ~Maya. 😘😘