Chapter 8~ Harry and Louis

Selena's POV

Me and Justin were still in the car driving off to meet my two assistants Harry and Louis. They are pretty dangerous at some points which is good because they are there to help me. I send them off to run some criminal errands. Mostly robbing banks, selling drugs, killing the people who owe me money when  it was due. All that shit. Your probably thinking that I am a horrible person to be doing this but no, I'm not. If I could change what I did, I will. But there's no going back now. This is my job and this is who I am. I also have more of my gang members which are not really close to me but they come in handy. They're Brandon, Tj, and Alfredo. If I had to blame it on one person it would have been Justin because he is the one who made me do all of this shit. Well, not really but he was the reason I did all of it. All the fucking crap. I also haven't talked to my parents in 4 years. Which is pretty disappointing because sometimes I wonder if they really miss me or not. , "C-can I ask you a question?" Justin blurted out with a hint of nervousness behind his voice. "Go ahead" I said, ready to see what the question was. "W-why did you u-um kidnap me?" He asked. I didn't want to answer that question because the question lasted in the past. I don't really want him anymore. But there's no turning back. If I let him go, he'll go off and report me to the police station. Something is telling me that I should keep him. He is pretty hot and handsome, but every time he touches me, I feel a tingling sensation. Every time he smiles, my heart feels like it melt into a puddle of water. I don't know what my feelings  are towards him. "I don't want to answer that question." I said sternly. He nodded in response. After a half hour of driving in dead silence we finally arrived at Harry and Louis house. That car trip took about 1 and half hours. Damn that too long. I parked into there driveway and took the keys out of the ignition. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. Justin did the same and we walked over to there house. I knocked on the door twice and it came Louis and Harry. They are the cutest couple and yes they are gay. "Hey guys!" I greeted them. We hugged each other and they let us in the house. They were eying Justin which I think made him uncomfortable. "Guys I think you know Justin right?" I asked matter of factly. Of course they did, they're the ones who kidnapped him of course! We were seated I the couch when Harry and Louis eyed each other mysteriously. "Yes but of course we know him Selena" Harry spoke with his thick British accent that I have adored. They are pretty cute but I wouldn't date them. They're all ready dating. "So Justin, since your new here, I want you to be part of our gang. You already know all the shit that I do so what's the problem?" I asked. A hint of fear was shown across Justin's face as he licked his lips and opened his mouth to say something. I find that very sexy to be honest. "U-uh yea I have no other choice anyways." He chuckled suddenly getting a boost of confidence. I find that his chuckles are so sexy as well. With his raspy yet hot voice. Ok, chill Selena. I chuckled slightly as well with rest. "Selena, we will meet you and Justin next Saturday since me and Harry are taking a vacation!" Louis almost squealed. Wow. No work for about a week. At least I have Justin. "I am so happy for you guys!" I squealed as well. I was having the feeling that someone was staring at me and I knew it was Justin. He was just eyeing me for some reason which I also find pretty sexy. We talked for some more about random things and William (Someone who owes me money) then it was finally time to go. We said our goodbyes and left. I got into the car and this time I sat in the passenger seat since I was too lazy to drive. Justin was about to open the door to the passenger seat when I scrolled down the window and said. "Your driving" He shrugged and got in the drivers seat. I passed him the keys and he put it in the ignition. He backed out of the driveway and soon enough we were back down into the highway, me giving Justin instructions on where to go. It was silent for a moment when Justin spoke up, "So, since I'm new here. I don't know what to do. Also, I am having a bad feeling about this new "Job" he stated making quotation marks with his hands. "You're doing this job no matter what, alright?" I asked pretty harshly. His jaw clenched and his grip tightened around the steering wheel. Wow. So much for a handsome Justin. Jerk. I see that I have a new text from someone special.

Brandon: Hey baby 😏. Can I come over? I miss you and I have no one with me. We could finish what we started with last time 😉👫.

I am so fucking sorry that I had to end this at I cliff hanger 😂. ATTENTION!!
If this story gets to 5000 views I am going to make a second story that is going to be lit!!! Really it will! It's all about JELENA!!

Who do you think Brandon is? (Not the one in the gang) Why do you think Selena was texting him? Do you think there in a relationship?

Until next time, BYE BITCHES! I LOVE YOU! XOXO~Maya
(PS: THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 200 READS!!!)