Chapter 15~Time to meet the squad

Selena's POV

Up there is Juan Santos

Today me and Justin are going to meet up with the rest of the gang so he could get to know them better. Brandon, Alfredo, Brandon s, Chaz, and Ryan are all gonna be there at their house. Ever since Justin came which was 1 week ago, the whole gang hasn't done anything. And I'm running out of money. So we have to start practicing with the gang to beat up a mothafucka named Juan Santos. I fucking hate that son of a bitch. Let me tell the story. Juan was once part of our gang back in November but one day I caught him talking to another gang member out of the real gang he was in. They're called Los Quantos. Our enemy gang. Ever since that day he has left us and moved on to their gang. The reason why is because Juan has had a huge crush on me for a long time. When I told him about the Justin situation about me wanting to kidnap him, he got pissed of for real. For several days, he's been not talking to us, ignoring us, and he always makes excuses up to not go to missions. One day we all went to the club together just for a little treat after killing one of the people who owed us money. Juan came with us as well. While we were there I caught him talking to another man other than our gang. Next thing you know, Juan left us and went to Los cantos. We have been fighting about weapons and money for the past 5 months non stop. Then in March, the day I caught Justin, we have not heard from him. So that's how it all happened. From becoming best friends, to becoming real life enemies. He was tall, with brown hair. He's 20 years old so he's like 1 year younger than me. Good looking, funny, sarcastic, innocent, you name it. Everything on the nice list. But now, from tattoos, to having attitude 24/7, roughness. You name it. Everything on the not nice list. This time, we're gonna try to get revenge on them by having a race for money. We're gonna have a drag race and Justin has to be apart of it since he drives faster than a fucking Leopard. To be honest.

🚗🚘🚗🚘🚗🚘🚗🚘🚗🚘🚗

"Aye get up man" I shouted sarcastically to Justin. I'm still friends with him. "What, leave me alone." He whined while flipping on to his stomach on the bed. "Okay enough jokes you fuck face, seriously, get the hell up fuck tard."
"Well DAYUM." He yelled. I laughed out loud from the way he whined. He got up and I went downstairs with a cute outfit on to make breakfast. 45 minutes later Justin came downstairs with vans and a cool ass outfit. He looked fine 🔥. "Want some, Fuck tard?" "Why are you calling me fucktard? He chuckled. Oh that chuckle though. "Let's go" we left to the car after breakfast.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO. IM FUCKING SORRY LIKE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU GUYS ARE GONNA KILL ME BUT IM SO SORRY. I HAD SCHOOL AND SO MANY EXAMS I LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD. IM SO SORRY GUYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. IM SOOOOOO
FUCKING SORRY.

Anyways I'm really sorry guys. I swear to god I'm so fucking sorry. But I hope you like this chapter! I know it's really short cause I don't have time but thanks so much guys for fucking 2k views 😭. I love you guys to death

Vote comment and share bitches because I love you guys!

XOXO~Maya ❤️
(Ps I love you guys! Please comment! What do you think about los quantos?)