Chapter 14~ First kiss

Guys if you want to follow me on my Instagram it's cookie_l0ve . The o in Love is actually a zero . So it's L zero V E
. If you get it 😂

Justin's POV

Well this was awkward. Right after the son of a bitch left to do whatever, me and Selena were left in the kitchen sitting down and doing nothing. Since I obviously had no plans and neither did Selena we just sat down on the island bars staring into space. The cringe was so real. I kept on looking around waiting for one of us to speak. Every second or so I would catch Selena checking me out which was obviously so weird cause I thought she was into Brandon. "Okay, look, I know you probably hate him and all but I wanna tell you something. I'm really sorry for what happened at Louis and Harry's house 2 days ago. I didn't mean to yell at you. Brandon is not really my boyfriend in my perspective. I use him to help us out with missions cause he's really good at computer stuff and being his boyfriend was the only way I could convince him into joining the gang. And yes your probably wondering like why the fuck would I have sex with him? It's because the only way to convince him into actually COMING to our missions was to fuck him. He was the only person I found that was really good at computer stuff. Yes you heard me right. No I don't really love him. Yes he's hot and all but it's just that I don't really love him like that. So would you forgive me? Please? Im really sorry Justin? I wish we would stop being hard on each other and just be friends." She said leaving me shocked and so fucking confused. I don't know how long I had stared into space but Selena eventually interrupted me by saying, "hey you ok?" She chuckled "Uh yea sorry. We could be friends but that speech left me shook." I said and chuckled. She laughed too. "Soooooooo. Friends?" She said and stuck out her hands to give me a hug. "Friends" I said back and hugged her. When I hugged her I honestly felt like there was butterfly's in my stomach. And no I am not trying to be cheesy like in romantic novels but it's true. The way she hugged me left shivers down my spine. I never wanted this feeling to stop but it eventually did cause she let go after about 4 seconds. "So. Whatcha wanna do?" She asked me. "I don't know whatever you want." "Well do you wanna watch a movie?" "Alright"

💜🎀💜🎀💜🎀💜🎀💜🎀

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH" Selena burst out laughing while watching 22 jump street. We were currently in the movie room watching 22 Jump street on the big couch with some popcorn and soda on the screen. "Seriously Selena! You spilled all of my fucking drink on my shirt!" I said really Angry. She laughed and when she finally calmed down she said, "AWWW your so cute when your mad." And then kissed my cheek. Woah that was unexpected. "It's not funny." I said still angry but I was smiling though. "Oh be quiet justy. Just calm down and watch the movie with me" she said with her baby voice. Oh god. This was really Turning me on. "What's wrong justy. Like what you see?" She said and took her shirt out to show off her in her bra. Wtf?!?!? I turned and looked away even though I wanted to see it for the longest time. "Aghhhh. Stop I don't wanna look." I laughed. Then she jumped on top of me and stuck her breasts out in my face. "Somebody help. She's attacking me!" I yelled. She laughed. "Oh no justy nobody's gonna help ya." Then we were laying on the couch her on top of me on the floor. We were just staring at each other until she leaned in and as she started getting closer to my face I could feel the heat rising up. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she locked lips with me and my stomach hurt out with flames. She started to kiss me and I started to kiss back. This was the best feeling ever. Oh my god. I traced my tongue on her bottom lip and she gladly let me in and then our tongues started to collide and I realized I was actually making out with Selena Gomez. Our tongues fought for dominance and what was a slow kiss eventually turned into a hot heated make out session. Our tongues fighting for dominance as our lips collide perfectly together. Our lips molding into each other. The tastes of her soft pink plump lips made me want to die. I never want this to end. We finally pull apart to breath for air. I was already sweating. "Justin. Oh. My. God. I. Don't. Want. This. To. End." Selena said after each breathe. She was still on top of me. "We have to stop Selena. You have a boyfriend and he will most likely find out." I said currently out of breath. I pushed her carefully off of me and we both stood up and straightened out our clothes out. She took her shirt and put it back on. "I'm sorry Justin. I didn't mean to. I was just so turned on. I know I shouldn't have done this." She said and looked at me. "It's ok. It's probably my fault that I went in without knowing. I won't tell him." I can't believe I just did that. Well this is a night to remember. My first kiss with my kidnapper.

Woah!! Selena and Justin finally kiss guys! YAS!

What did you think of the chapter? Was it good or bad? I worked really hard on this and I hope you guys liked it!

Please comment share and vote please! I love you guys so much and have a nice day bitches! Love you! 😘. XOXO~Maya