Chapter 5~ Shopping

And yes that is a picture of me up there. I know I look really ugly don't judge 😁 ☝🏻️☝🏻 Sorry I had not other picture.

Justin's POV
After a long ass drive in complete awkward silence, Selena put the car to a stop in a huge parking lot with a bunch of other cars. It looked like we were going to the mall because there was a huge shopping center ahead of us. Selena put the key out of the ignition and took her seatbelt off to get off. "Are you just going to sit there or what?" She asked with a little attitude. Well, where did that come from. "U-uh where are w-we going" I asked. "Shopping, I'm not going to let you live with me without any clothing" she says. Well so much for escaping. I guess I'm really going to be living here for a while. Or maybe my whole life. "B-but I don't have any money on me" I say. "Did I tell you that you were going to pay? No, it's me who's doing it since I am basically your boss." She says with venom and pure hatred in her voice. Well now I know that this bitch is definitely bi-polar. "O-okay" I say. I open the car door and we walk to the mall in complete and awkward silence. We enter the mall to find girls around my age smiling at me or sending flirtatiously winks. Ugh, sluts. By the corner of my eye I see Selena staring at me, and the girls, which shows she is jealous. Hahaha. Selena Gomez is jealous. I wink back at the girls and smile. While I do that, Selena eyes me and grabs my hand and basically drags me to a men's store around the corner of the mall. She quickens up her pace and then I stop dead in my tracks. "What was that for?" I ask. "U-uh. Your not supposed to talk to those girls. They are not yours to keep. Your mine." She states crossing her arms over her chest which makes her breasts lift up and become bigger. I didn't know I was staring at them until Selena said,"Like what you see?" She asks smirking. I roll my eyes. "When did I ever say you were mine?" I say suddenly getting a boost of confidence. It's true when did I ever say she was mine? "Because I am your kidnapper and that mentally makes you mine." She snaps back at me. Woah, she has some attitude. We start walking again and we had to a store called men's outlet which I am guessing is a clothing store for men. "Choose what you want or I'll choose it for you. Wait, I am going to choose some clothes for you actually." She smirks. We go ahead and shop for another 3 hours once I finally say I am hungry. She nods in approval before existing out of Macy's and heading into McDonald's. So far we have went to 4 stores. Men's outlet. Banana republic. Tommy hillfiger. And vans. I have 7 shirts from men's outlet mostly white or stripes. 12 white boxers. 9 pairs of socks. From banana republic, Selena decided to buy me more suitable clothes or in her choice of words "fancy" clothes. We bought some pants from Tommy and from vans we bought 2 pairs of vans. One high top and one low top. I guess the clothings look nice now. After we have eaten. We head to Famous Footwear and Selena buys me some supras which I adore and are white and Jordan 2. Awesome right. This girl is damn rich because the total of everything was fucking 1,557 dollars. Damn. The whole shopping experience was so silent. The only words we said to eachother were okay. 😉. We left the mall each holding our bags and walked to the car. When we ran up to the car Selena stopped dead in her tracks and whispered to me. "Your going to drive for me" which sent shivers down my spine. "B-but it's your car." I state. "I don't care, like I said, YOU ARE going to drive!" She whisper-yelled. Her face was a mix of anger and Lust. Jk I wish though. It was filled with annoyance and anger. I laughed at her while she was burning with rage. But she looked pretty darn sexy when she's mad. What the fuck am I saying? Anyways, I got into the front seat and waited for Selena to come in. She got in the car and handed me the keys without saying a word. I start the ignition and then I stop dead in my tracks for the Freaking millionth time today and say to Selena. "I don't know where to go." She gives me directions and before I knew it. We were back at her house. She opens the door to her luxurious mansion and let's me in. "I don't know where to put my stuff" I say carrying the shopping bags. "In my room. And if you were wondering yes you are sharing a room with me." She smirks. Ugh, now I have to share a room with A teen criminal. We walk into the bedroom in complete silence and I start to unpack my clothes and place them in the given closet. Once I am finished I see that Selena is all dressed up for bed and is on her phone on the couch. I make my way upstairs and head into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Deciding to only where sweatpants with boxers I brush my teeth and head out to the bedroom which is the size of my freaking living room and kitchen. I see that Selena is on the bed on her phone and when she notices I am there her eyes are filled with pure lust and admiration as she stares at my six pack. She also stares at the tattoos I have on my arms. "Take a picture of it, it'll last longer" I wink as I approach her and hop into the soft and cold bed. Her face flushed with a coral red color as she looks away embarrassed and I chuckle. The way she smiles is so cute. She turns off the light on the night stand and comes and cuddles me wrapping an arm around my torso. I didn't know what to do so I just put my arms around her embracing her in a some sort of hug. This felt so right even though she was my kidnapper. With Selena in my arms my eyes started to get heavy and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

ATTENTION READERS! I am so so so damn sorry for updating so late. You don't even know how much fucking exams I had this past fucking week. I am finally done with them and I am super happy! Thank you guys so fucking much for 100 views!!! I love you guys!

Do you think Justin is kind of having some sort of feeling for Selena or is it all fake? Comment down below so I could see and reply to all of you beautiful comments! Bye bitches and see you next time. I love you! 💘 ~ Maya