Chapter 12~ Brandon

I AM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS PAST MONTH!! ILL EXPLAIN DOWN THERE 😭👇🏽

Justin's POV

Woah was all I could think. We were sitting down ever so casually in the living room after I have worked out with Harry in the den when something so unreal happened. I was talking to Harry about my life and other shit when all of a sudden the front door opened to find someone who I don't even know. He was a man who looked about my age and he was very handsome. He had brown hair brown eyes and was very muscular almost like me. But I am way better 😏. "SELENA" he screamed out and ran to Selena on the couch. I turned my way towards Selena to see the same face I had on and almost everyone's face in the living room. We all had shocked faces and Selena looked too uncomfortable with the guy hugging around her waist. I had this sudden feeling in myself that felt like anger. The way he was hugging her made me so angry so that's when I did the unexpected. I hopped off the couch and ran towards him and punched him straight in the Jaw. He fell down with pain in the floor and that's when I jumped on top of him and hit several punches on his nose and face. "JUSTIN JUSTIN!!!! STOP!!" Selena screamed at me. Louis and Harry came rushing towards me and pulled me off of the man. "DONT TOUCH MY GIRL!!" I yelled at the bastard. I honestly don't know why he did that. Selena came to his side and cleaned up his nose that was bleeding so much because I think I might have broken it. Louis and Harry placed me on the couch and gave me a towel so I can clean the blood that was running from my jaw. He punched me square on the jaw. "JUSTIN WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" Selena yelled at me. What is this bitch saying?!?! I just literally saved her life from this bastard?!? What the fuck is wrong with her!? "I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE YOU STUPID BITCH!!" I yelled back. Then the bastard spoke up out of nowhere."SHES MY GIRLFRIEND YOU DUMB FUCK! SHES NOT YOUR GIRL" he yelled at me and that's when it hit me deep in the heart. I never knew she had a boyfriend. Why didn't she tell me in the first place?? So I just punched him for no reason. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!" I yelled at Selena. "I was trying to but you kept on punching him" she said and gave me a disgusted face and walked away with the bastard to the kitchen to do whatever she wants. "Selena I'm so sor-" "Save it for later. Don't ever touch me or Brandon anymore you asshole." She said and smacked me right in the face. Woah that hurt. "Yea and don't touch my girlfriend anymore stupid fuck" Brandon spat at me. I'll show this guy who I really am fucking prick. I swear if Selena had told me that she had a fucking boyfriend I would have left him the fuck alone! Honestly I don't know why I was so angry in the first place like come on me and Selena are not even that close.

❤️💓💛❤️💓💛❤️💓💛❤️💓💛❤️💓💛

I hopped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist and I went into the bedroom. We were finally back at the house after I had gotten stitches on my jaw from Harry at his place. Selena drove us home and by us I mean me her and that stupid prick. Of course I was obviously sitting in the back of the car because I was the third wheeler typical me. The whole care ride was exhausting because all these lovebirds were doing was just talking about random boring shit that I don't even know of. Selena offered him to stay over at night and you don't want to know what they are doing in the other room. Ugh. That's just disgusting! I am in the other room across from them and there door is opened slightly for me to see them freely fucking  each other. I could hear Selena's moans clearly which was almost like music to my ears. I would totally bang her but I know 100% that it's never gonna happen. Sigh. My life right now is pretty much useless and I am yet to discover what the future will hold. I change into some comfy clothes and after that I exit out of the bedroom and go downstairs to the kitchen to eat something. I open the fridge and I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. I turn around to see a dazed off Selena with a red robe around her body and her hair slightly mixed up coming into the kitchen. "Justin, please pass me the water." She almost moans and points to the fridge. I nod and pass her a cup of water. "Thanks." She says and goes back upstairs. I make my way back upstairs after I had finished eating my Nutella and banana sandwich. I head up to my room and close the door. I head into the spare bathroom and brush my teeth and then I hop into bed. Today was a pretty much horrible day for me. I wish someday I could go back to my siblings and help them out and just get away from this life because there is nothing to it. It's horrible. Someday I wish Selena could understand what I had left behind. Then I think of my parents. A few tears shed down my cheek on to my neck at the thought of my parents. I close my eyes and sleep takes over my body after that.

GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO DAMN SORRY AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SORRY I AM OH MY GOD.

So like I said I have been in a hotel room for the past month and there is very low Internet connection. While we were hiking I dropped my phone into a pond and I swear this is true and I was so mad. So we travelled all the way back home to go to the Apple Store and get me a new phone but there was thunder that day and we had to stay inside the hotel. So we called the Apple Store the next day and they said my phone was coming in 1 week when it actually came in like 4 weeks. True story guys. Then when I got the phone I forgot my password for Wattpad and it took so fucking long to get my password back but here I am baby's! I missed you guys so fucking much. 😭. I am so sorry.

So, what do you think about Selena And Brandon having a relationship? Do you like them together or Justin and Selena more? Comment down below so I could see your beautiful comments!

Comment down below what I should do for my next chapter and let me know if you like it. I am so sorry my baby's. Forgive me for all of the bullshit that has happened.

Until next time, by babes. Love you to death. 😘😘💕 XOXO~Maya