Chapter~13 Mornings with Brandon

Selena's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon reaching into my nose. I lifted my head off of the pillow and rubbed my eyes to wake me up a little. I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Brandon with only boxers on. What? Wait. What happened last night. I looked at myself and realized that I only had a bra and panty on. Oh no. We didn't. Did me and Brandon have sex last night? I looked on the floor and something caught my attention. A used condom was thrown on the floor. So that means we did have sex last night. Oh thank god he used protection. You guys are probably wondering like why on earth would I want to fuck my "Boyfriend". First it's because I don't mind. And second, me and my team have a mission next week to go and see one of our dealers who give us different supplies like guns and stuff. We haven't heard from him in a while so we need to see him. We were also running out of a lot of supplies. He lives very far though. And I needed to convince Brandon into  joining us because his dad's cousin is our dealer. So they are pretty close and I'm sure he won't mind giving us discounts. And so sex was the only way to convince him. It's not my first time though so don't worry. And I also feel a little guilty about what happened at Louis and Harry's house. I feel a little bad for Justin because I literally screamed at him. Even though I did feel a little uncomfortable when Brandon hugged me, I still needed him to be here with us. My whole gang. Harry, Louis, Brandon 1, Brandon 2, Ryan, Alfredo, and Justin. He helps out a lot. I go to the bathroom to bring me out of my thoughts and take a shower.

🔥👌🔥👌🔥👌🔥👌🔥
I come downstairs all dressed up and I let Brandon sleep. I come downstairs and follow the scent of fresh bacon and eggs into the kitchen where I find Justin eating on the bar stool all dressed up as well. "Morning" I say with a blank face and walk up to the stove to grab some breakfast Justin made."Morning" he says blandly. Talk about awkwardness. Oh god. The silence is eating us up. I eat my breakfast in silence on the other bar stool across from Justin and As soon as I start eating Brandon comes downstairs with a pair of sweatpants on and a t-shirt. "Hey babe" Brandon says to me while coming into the kitchen and giving me a peck on the lips as he passes me by. "Hey baby good morning." I also say a little blandly. Of course I obviously don't really mean it because I don't have any feeling towards him. I just stick with the flow. On the other hand Justin is sitting down minding his own business. There was dead silence between all of us while Brandon was eating cereal on the other bar stool. Brinnnggg bringgg. "Uh let me just take this call babe" Brandon says while picking up his phone and making his way towards the door. "Ok". While he was over there there was still dead silence between me and Justin. This gave me a chance to really look at him. He looked really good today and it kind of made me want to melt. Well everyday in general he looks good. His hair was combed out and it looked like he had sex hair because his hair was all drizzled up and he looked really sexy to be honest. (OUTFITS ARE UP THERE). Then Brandon came into the kitchen making me stop looking at Justin . "Selena I have to go somewhere and run some errands. I'll see you later babe. Love you." He said all In a rush making me not even question where he's going because I don't care about him honestly. And with that he went out the door leaving me and Justin sitting on the kitchen stools all alone.

Haiiii guys. I know this is a really short chapter it's just that I'm so lazy. It's literally 4:27 am In the morning for me. I start school in 4 days so I have to start sleeping early. Y'all pray for me please. I'm so sad. Why does Summer have to end. Comment down below telling me when you start school cause I really wanna know. Vote comment and share guys. Love all of you bitches. Love Maya~ XOXO