Chapter 3~ Kidnapped

Justin's POV
Slowly fluttering my eyes open, I aww I woke up to the sound of whispering. I realized I was in a dark room. I started to get up but something was holding me down. I was sitting in a chair in the middle of a dark empty room. Where am I? What's happening? What am I doing here? How did I come here? I start to move but the ropes that were tied to my legs and hands were too hard. "Well, well, well Bieber. It's good to see you around." A dark female voice said disturbing me from my thoughts. I wanted to yell but something was keeping my mouth shut. Tape. "That tape is very strong so I suggest you don't really move babe." She said. Who was she? What is she doing with me? Then it all started to come back together. I was walking from the party and then I was unconscious. The. I realized that I am now kidnapped. I tried kicking and stomping and doing everything I could to escape but it wasn't working. I could barely see anything and I was confused. I tried everything but that only earned me a kick in the shin bye her. I screeched in pain because it was really hurting. Damn, i should really be a man but it was hurting so badly. "Can you guess who I am?" She said. She turned on the light and I could see her whole reflection. My eyes were written with fear all over it from the thought of the most wanted teen criminal in town. Selena Marie Gomez. My eyes widened with fear as I looked straight at her. She was wearing a really sexy outfit that made her so attractive. Stop Justin she kidnapped you!! "I am going to take the tape off of you but if you scream out shout I swear it's never coming off okay?" She said in a scary tone. I know you might be thinking that I should be a man and do something but she literally has 2 guns in her pocket which are freaking me out. She takes the tape out very harshly earning a groan from me. "W-who a-are y-you?" I asked stuttering. "Well honey my name is Selena and I kidnapped you. Guess what? Your never going to escape and you're never going back okay?" She said while she smirked. She went to sit on the bed that I realized was now in a bedroom that's huge. "W-why are you doing this to me? Why did you kidnap me? Please I'll do anything if you let me go. Please" I practically begged. My eyes started to be blurry from all the crying I have done. Never in my life have I ever cried in front of a girl. This is literally my first time besides my mom. "What am I going to do here?" I cry. She looks at me with a look of guilt for a split second but it immediately changes into a look of satisfaction. "Oh dear don't cry. Your a man you fool. Your going to be living with me and if you try to escape you have no where to go since I just killed your parents in the basement sexy" she smirks. I cry a ton more. My parents died. They are no longer with me. I weep so hard that my tears now turn into giants sobs and a mess of crying. "Why would you do this? Why the fuck are you kidnapping me for? Why did you kill my parents? Why why!!" I yell. "If you yell at me one more time I swear this bullet will go right through your head!" She shouted. Dang she's terrifying. She pointed the gun towards my head and never in my life have I been so scared. She sets the trigger on and I am full of fear. "HAHHHAHAHA" she burst out laughing deviously. This bitch. "You should have seen the look on your face asshole!!" She laughs. What? Is this some kind of joke. What is this? What am I going to do. "Get up idiot!" She yells and grabs my shirt and and tugs on it hard. "I am going to have some fun with you sexy." She smirks. Wait, shouldn't a  man be saying that? That's so weird. What the fuck is wrong with her? "M-my l-legs are t-tied up" I stutter. "Alright you big baby then untie them stupid" she says. Is she ok? I am literally tied up to a chair how am I supposed to actually get up from my chair. "Oh yeah, your tied up. Sorry about that. I'll help you." She says then starts getting her knife and untangles my hands and ankles. I can't help but stare at her beautiful and hot breasts while she bends down and shows them off. Oh god she is sexy. What are you saying Justin? Are you kidding me? What's wrong with you? For goodness sake she is my kidnapper!! "Alright if you try to escape this bullet will really go through your head okay?" She said in a harsh tone. She grabs her gun and points it to my head. She ushers me to walk out of the bedroom and into a so called living room. Damn this house is fucking huge. More like mansion. She leads me to a hallway across the living room and into stairs that go down. She pushes me as I walk in front of her into something called a basement. When she opens the door to the basement there is a long hallway. We walk down the hall way in silence with her behind me as she pushes the gun up my head. Terrified of what she will do if I even move or say something. Then once we reach the end of the hall way she lead me to a door that seems so creepy. She opens the door and I find something that made my heart shatter into a billion pieces one. At. A. Time.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It's me y'all! I finally updated and I have to say this chapter is my favorite. I worked super hard on this and I am so sorry that I haven't updated. I see that some of you have told me too update and I will be updating sooner from now on.

What do you think Justin saw in the basement? How do you think Selena feels when she kidnapped him? Please comment down below you guys and I hope you enjoy the story! (PS. If you guys share this story to people I will be so happy. Share this story guys!) love Maya XOXO 😘💘 love you guys!