Chapter 9~ Extra ordinary

Guys, the person up there is Brandon.

Selena's POV
We got home and we both went up to my room to change. It was already 10:42 pm so I was exhausted. I entered my room with Justin behind me and I dropped my bag down with Justin sitting on the edge of the bed staring blankly at the floor. "U-uh you could go change in the other bathroom. It's right across the hall." I told him. He nodded and took out his clothes to wear and went to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped off of my clothes and hopped into the warm shower. Once I was finished doing the things that most people do when they take a shower I took a towel and wrapped it around my body and hair. I exited out of the bathroom and at the same time Justin walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and was shirtless. I can't help the fact that he had an amazing 8 pack and his abs were toned. I was staring at him intently which lasted for about a minute just as he did the same. It was sorta awkward as well. I broke the silence by saying, "U-uh I'm just gonna change in the bathroom." He nodded without saying a word and I entered the bathroom with a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra with some undies. I changed and brushed my teeth while I combed my hair as well. I exited the bathroom to see a shirtless Justin on the bed staring at the ceiling. I chuckled to myself because of how cute he looked. Judging by the fact that he is shirtless makes me want to melt right then and there. I made my way over to the bed as Justin was staring at me intently. I was using my phone when I checked the time. 11:36 pm. I was starving. I made my way out of bed and into the kitchen to grab a snack. Oh yea I forgot to tell you who he is. Brandon is my secret boyfriend that I use to help me with stuff. I don't actually like him like that. I am only pretending to like him because he helps me a lot with hacking and stuff for free so that's good. He, on the other hand is in love with me. So there was no other choice but to become his "girlfriend" so he could do these things for free. I check my phone once more and see that I have 7 missed calls from him. Ugh. I didn't say I hate him, it's just that there is nothing to love about him. He is just so, blank. Believe me, he is so hot and sexy but he is not my type. Justin on the other hand is something to die for. Like I said, I was bound to do that. The way he talks sends shivers down my spine. The way he smiles makes my heart melt. Wait, what am I saying? Anyways I run over to the fridge and I make myself some cereal. (Who else does that during the night?) once I am finished eating my cereal I put the dish back into the sink and I head towards the room to find a peaceful Justin sleeping on my bed. I close the lights and head into my bed. I hop into bed which makes Justin stir a little. His eyes flutter open. "Shhh, go back to bed Justin" I whisper. He nods and shuts his eyelids closed. My eyes go heavy and sleep takes over my body.

I am so sorry guys that I had to update late. Don't hate on me. 😭. But I hope you enjoyed this part because it took me a long time to write. I put a lot of pressure into it and I hope you guys enjoyed. I love you so much. Also thank you guys so fucking much for 300 reads!! I love you beautiful babies.

Why do you think Selena hates that guy Brandon? Do you think she means something by that? Comment down below so I could see your amazing comments. Holy shit! I love you guys so much 😭.

Bye guys and make sure to vote comment and share this story please! How are you guys liking it? Is it good? Leave your thoughts and opinions down low so I could read them! Bye guys and I love you! XOXO~ Maya. (P.S I will be updating tommorow!) 😘