New Book/talk.....

Ayyyyeeee! Sooooo guys new book has been worked on for about 1 month and a half.... It's been a very big secret and someone who helped me work on it is.......... KateMargery !!

Anyway!!!

Want a sneak peak?? Of course you do!!!!

Also play song when reading... The song is the main theme about the book!!!!

**

As we entered the principles office a cold chill ran down my back, a office chair turned around and showed a lady. She had her hair up in a bun, it was as black as the night. Her eyes were gray practically white, she was a bit tan, she had small lips but made them look bigger with red lipstick. "Hello! How may I help you today?" She said with a smile on her face, I don't trust her. "Well! I would like to enroll my sons in your school, we are a new family that just moved here from Toronto, Canada" my mother said walking over and standing between Tyler and I. She put her hands on our shoulders, Ms. Youngblood stood up and smiled, "New family! That's nice, alright we can enroll them just sigh the documents. And what is your name dear?" She said looking at me, "Evan. Evan Fong" I said giving her a soft smile. She smiled and then looked at Tyler "Name?" She asked as she ran her sharp black nails across the desk. "Tyler Jay" Tyler responded with a huge smile on his face. I refuse to change my last name to Jay because it would take away what I have left of my father.

"Alright, could you guys start tomorrow? It's the beginning of a new semester and you would be right along with the students getting new classes" Ms. Youngblood said as she handed my mother a piece of paper showing our acceptance into Shadow High. "School starts at 7:30am and gets out at 2:25pm, be here on time or there will be consequences" Youngblood said as we started walking out of her office.

"Can I drop out..." I said as I looked at my mother, she rolled her eyes and hit me in the back of the head with forms. I grunted and headed for the office exit. When I stepped out of the door a giant chill ran down my spine. I turned around fast to see a boy standing behind me. He has short brown hair, paleish skin, brown eyes, he smiled at me. "You must be the new kid, hello my name is Brock but people like to call me Moo" the guy said with a smile. I hesitated to respond, I started to choke on my words "Uh Hi, I'm Evan and yeah I just moved here from Toronto... Canada...". Brock gave me a scary smirk, "Well see you tomorrow Evan, maybe you could meet my friends.." He said waving and walking away from me and down the hall. Tyler walked over to me, "Who's that?" Tyler asked. I shrugged at him "Not sure... All I know is that his name is Brock...." I said softly as I headed toward the exit.

**

Also..... I'm close to 10K and yet I still gotta do a face reveal.....! Anyways.... Let's goo! Tell me your opinion!!