Chapter 11

Third POV:

Rexha pushed the back of Vanoss's chair back, "Vanoss, I need you to tell me the truth. Lying will only make it worse" Rexha said staring at Vanoss straight in his eyes. Vanoss didn't opened his mouth anymore, "Vanoss, you can either tell me or I will dig into your memories and find out" Rexha threatened. Vanoss looked around at the guys, "Vanoss, you're going to have to tell her. I don't need you getting hurt anymore.." Wildcat said stepping up towards Vanoss. Rexha smiled at Wildcat, "Do you know?" Rexha asked as she let Vanoss's chair hit the floor on all fours again. "What? No I don't know, I'm just asking because I don't want him to get hurt" Wildcat said protesting. Marcel walked over to Wildcat and put his hands on his shoulders, "Back down bud, just let them talk. When it starts to get violent that's when we step in" Marcel said padding him on the back and pulling him back.

"Vanoss, I'm not going to say it again." She got close to his face again, "Did you drink Delirious's blood?" Rexha asked as the pled for help ran through her face. Vanoss looked down at his hands he started to play with his thumbs, "Yes" Vanoss mumbled. Rexha looked at him sharply, "What did you say?" She questioned. Vanoss looked at her with a sharp eye, "I did" Vanoss said in a sharp tone. Rexha walked over to a table that was covered in knives, "Fuck!" She screamed flipping the table. Marcel looked at a stool that was sitting in the corner, he slowly walked over and pushed it so it would fall. "Rexha what's wrong with him drinking Delirious's blood?" Moo asked. Rexha looked at Moo, "A non beast can drink it, but when a beast drinks the blood it causes a exchange in power. Delirious's blood is from Satan, Satan has the blood line that saves lives. It's kinda ironic that Satan has the blood to save lives as his job is to steal lives. Delirious has a blood type called X+ and its rich. The blood can heal a wounded soldier in seconds back to his original state. This blood line also lives on though someone else too" Rexha said walking over to Vanoss and placing her hands on his lap. "Who?" Marcel questioned walking over to them with concern.

Rexha looked at everyone, "Me, Delirious is older than me by 5 hours. I'm the last creature to be born with X+, and it plans to stay that way" Rexha said standing up and walking over to Gi's sleeping body. "Cartoonz pick her up, we need to get her back to her house" Rexha said pointing at Gi.

-2hours later-

Vanoss POV:

We stepped into the Dennis house, I haven't been in here for the longest time. Flashes of my dream kept coming back to my mind, the dream where I was about to kill Delirious. These kept haunting me, in the shock therapy they came to me everytime. It was a nightmare to me, "Come on, we will put her in her room and pour mountain ash around her bed so she can't leave" Rexha said walking up the stairway, Cartoonz followed her.

"Hey guys, can I tell you guys something. Like important?" I questioned the guys as they waited for Rexha to put Gi upstairs. They turned to me, "Yeah, let's go in the living room" Mini said walking into the living room. Lui ran and jumped into the couch, "Haha!" Lui said as he leaped into the couch. I followed and sat on the couch, I waited for the guys to sit down. "What's up?" Wildcat asked as Mini sat down in his arms. "Well, I kinda had this dream while I was knocked out and laying on the table in the cabin" I said twirling my thumbs. The guys looked at me as if I was crazy, "so?" Marcel said staring at the stairway waiting for Rexha to come down.

"In this dream, I was hurting you guys to get to Delirious" I said as my voice choked. Marcel looked at me, "What?" He questioned. "I was under Gi's control, I couldn't do anything. Shit I knew Nogla across the field getting to him" I stood up and paced the room. "Relax Vanoss, maybe it won't happen" Wildcat said standing up. "Relax? Relax?! I can't relax knowing that Gi has me under some spell that when she speaks in Greek I am her personal bitch!" I argued. "Tell me how the dream went down" I heard Rexha say as she stepped down off the step with Cartoonz following her.