Chapter 3

Vanoss POV:

Cartoonz stared at me with fear in his eyes, "And nothing but the truth" I snapped staring at him with my red eyes. He took a deep breath, "He's traded his soul to the Devil to save you" Cartoonz rushed holding his hands up to his face as if I was going to hit him. I felt my stomach in my throat, "What? When did this happen?" I asked walking towards Cartoonz. He stood up and backed up and backed up into Wildcat, "When you had Inferior, he sold his soul so you could live" Cartoonz said as he looked at Wildcat. "And the Devil has complete control of him and he has a secret word that can turn him into the hell hound half." Cartoonz held his arm against himself. I turned around and put my hands on my head and pulled my hair, "Why would he do that?" I asked.

Cartoonz shrugged at my question, "To save someone he loves?" Cartoonz questioned. I looked at Cartoonz, "then why was he back with Ohm? And how is Ohm alive?" I asked walking to Cartoonz and grabbing his shirt. He put his hands up, "People don't really know this but Hell Hound's have enough healing powers to bring the dead back alive. When Darth Claw told him to work for him he showed him how to use the power, he can heal someone from across the room." Cartoonz said with a sigh. I let go of his shirt. Mini looked at me, "So if someone were to get hurt let's say a hundred feet away from him he could heal them?" Mini asked looking at Cartoonz. He nodded his head, "Yeah, if he really focused he could heal someone in a different place" Cartoonz flattened his shirt out from where I grabbed him.

"So many emotions are running through my head right now! Wait can't you be killed for this?" I asked Cartoonz. He shrugged, "Most likely, but he's using Delirious to do things he can't do". I looked at the guys, "We have to save him!" I said loudly. The guys looked at eachother, "How are we going to even get close to him?" Wildcat asked. Cartoonz spoke up, "That's why I'm here, I know the place inside out" he said taking a deep breath, "Plus, I know how to keep the Vapers away" he finished. We looked at him, "Vapers?" Terroriser questioned. Cartoonz looked at us as if we were crazy, "The black figure that killed Ohm" he held his arms out. "You guys don't, well they are black spirits that are from the past and they are well basically immortal killers" He said staring at us. "They are immortal, they can't be killed" Moo said quickly. "They are immortal because they've lived this long, the only thing that can kill them is" he looked at us, "Hell Hounds" he said with a smirk. "Okay, yeah and Delirious is one but he doesn't fight with us" I said stepping up. "Doesn't mean we can quote on quote borrow some from hell! They listen to anyone, but not just anyone. They are scared of Beasts and they listen to the beasts." Cartoonz smiling lookin at me. "So we are going to send Vanoss into hell to get us back up" Cartoonz smirked, I looked at the guys "How are we going to get there?" I asked. "Wait you're really not going to do this are you?" Mini asked me. I shrugged, "Yeah, if we don't Delirious will eventually kill us. I have to" I walked over and stood next to Cartoonz. "If anyone is with me they will stand next to me or Cartoonz. You have a choice" I said with a sigh.

Wildcat looked at me and then at Mini, "Ride or Die" Wildcat smiled walking over to my side. "He's my alpha" He said with a big grin on his face. Mini smiled, "Pals forever" Mini said as he walked over and stood next to Cartoonz. The rest of the guys smiled and walked over, "Till the end" Terroriser said. I smiled at them all, "Now how do we get into hell?" I asked Cartoonz. Cartoonz smiled at us, "There's an open door for anyone" Cartoonz said with a smirk on his face. We looked at him, "There's a door in the basement at Delirious's house. I found it" Cartoonz finished. I smiled at them, "What's the wait then?" I yelled.

Third POV:

Vanoss and the guys stood at the door in Delirious's basement, "Alright, how do we open it-" Mini got cut off and Cartoonz pushed him into the door. The door wasn't there Mini went through the door and landed on the ground in hell. Wildcat stared at Cartoonz, "My turn?" He asked with happiness in his voice. Wildcat stood with his back to the door, Cartoonz pushed him causing him to fall through and right on top of Mini. "Ouch Wildcat!" Mini cried, Wildcat laughed at him.

Cartoonz stood next to Vanoss as they stared at the kingdom of hell from the bottom of a hill, "Where are the Hell Hounds?" Vanoss asked. Cartoonz started walking foward, "Everywhere, they all have different powers. Like this one" Cartoonz said walking past a huge rock and grabbing someone who was camouflaged to the rock. He threw them to the ground, "Oh hey Rick" Cartoonz said. The guy stood up, his body was covered in tattoos, his eyes were pink, his hair was light purple. "Rick is a hell hound that can camouflage into anything, even other creatures." Cartoonz said staring at Rick. Rick hissed at Cartoonz, his fangs were long when he hissed. "Vanos step in, tell him you need him" Cartoonz said putting his hands up. Vanoss slowly walked over to Rick, "I need you" Vanoss said. Rick stood up and laughed at Vanoss, "I'm not going to help some human". Vanoss stared at Rick, "I'm not a human" Vanoss argued. "Oh okay totally" Rick continued to laugh at him. Vanoss started to get mad, "Oh look at me I'm going to walk right into hell and ask a hell hound for help" Rick said putting his hands in the air and pretending to be a girl. Vanoss growled at him flashing his red eyes and showing his fangs, "You are going to help us Rick or I'll tear you apart piece by piece" Vanoss snapped. Rick fell to the ground when Vanoss growled, his pink eyes turned to red "Yes master" Rick said standing up. "Beasts can hypnotize hell hounds" Cartoonz said clapping as Rick turned into Vanoss's bitch.

"Alright, we need one for everyone in the group. So Rick is going to be Moo's alright? Now we need 8 more!" Cartoonz smiled as he started running up the hill. The guys followed, Rick turned into dust. Vanoss looked at Cartoonz, "What happened where is he?" Vanoss asked. Cartoonz looked back down at him, "He appears when called" Cartoonz laughed.

A little girl walked across the street and looked at the guys, "A little girl is in hell?" Vanoss questioned Cartoonz looked at her. "That's a hell hound!" Cartoonz shouted in excitement. Cartoonz ran over to her, "Hey we need your help!" He said to her. She looked at him as if he was crazy, "Um" she said. Vanoss walked over to Cartoonz and her. "She's a little girl, she can't be a hell hound" Vanoss said. "She's small!" Vanoss finished. She looked at them, "My name is Daedric and I'm not small!" She growled. She grew to 9 feet, spikes grew out of her back, her spin turned to scales and all her teeth went to a point. Vanoss backed up, "What the fuck?" He screamed. Mini jumped into Wildcats arms, Wildcat stared at her. "I want her!" He said dropping Mini. Wildcat jumped up and down, "I need you help Daedric, we have to fight against the Devil" Vanoss said walking up to the her. She looked at him, "Will you promise to set me free after?" She asked. Vanoss nodded, "Yes, you'll be free no strings attached." Vanoss smiled. "What kind of Hell Hound are you?" Vanoss asked. She turned into her human form, "I'm called a Hydro Hell Hound. I turn into huge pimped out reptiles." She giggled.

The guys got their hell hounds, Vanoss was the last one. "I don't know if I can do another one, the only ones left look old" Vanoss whispered to Cartoonz. Cartoonz looked around, "The Devil must have them working, unless you don't want one. Cause you're powerful just by yourself" Cartoonz looked back at Vanoss. Vanoss looked around, "I don't need one, I'm good" Vanoss said with a sigh. Cartoonz looked at him, "Alright, let's get out of here before the Devil knows we are here" Cartoonz said grabbed Vanoss's hand, the guys all grabbed eachothers hands. They zapped back into Delirious's house, "We need to call them and train them" Vanoss said. Cartoonz smirked at Vanoss, "Oh they know, they are already in your spot in the woods waiting." Cartoonz said.

I know, this chapter is way over due! I'm trying!