Chapter 16

Third POV:

Delirious hit the beating bag with full force, Delirious imagined it to be Vanoss. His face was on the bag every punch made Delirious got even more mad. "Time for your hydration shot" Pewdiepie said holding up a shot in his hand. "How big is the needle this time?" Delirious asked still hitting the bag not breaking contact. Pewdiepie looked down at the needle depressed he knew this was wrong but had to be done. "6 inches.." Pewdiepie said kicking the ground as he stared at the needle. He knew these shots were very wrong and could possibly hurt Delirious's life, "ready?" Pewdiepie said holding the needle up by Delirious's side. "High in the skulls eyes" Delirious said pulling his shirt up revealing his abdominal muscles.

Pewdiepie scared at his muscles and couldn't stop staring, "Like what you see Pewdiepie?" Delirious said smirking at Pewds. Pewdiepie gulped and looked away as his face got hot, "You love Cartoonz" Pewdiepie said over and over in his head. Delirious put his shirt down and grabbed Pewds by his waist which caused him to drop the needle and pushed him against the wall. "Delirious stop you're not right, you need your shot" Pewds said staring at the needle. "I just want you..." Delirious said attacking Pewds neck with kisses. "Uh Delirious I'm not doing this anymore, I'm not going to be your side bitch" Pewds said pushing Delirious off of him and away as he walked over by the needle. "You love me and you know it! You love the way my body moves, the way my hips rock back an fourth as I pound you" Delirious said getting closer to Pewds.

"Delirious, stop" Pewds said backing up, no one was around them and Delirious knew. Delirious got closer to Pewds and he took his shirt off. "Delirious I'm telling you now, stop" Pewds said putting his left hand on Delirious chest. With his right Pewds gripped the needle and stabbed it into Delirious side, Delirious stared at Pewds with his mouth open from the pain. Slowly Pewds emptied the fluid into Delirious, he watched as his eyes slowly turned from blue to dark purple. "I'm sorry" Pewds said as tears built up and Delirious backed up and stood like a solider. He was injected with a serum that controlled him, a tear rolled down Pewds cheek. He watched the humanity from Delirious drain right in front of his eyes. "I'm really sorry" Pewds said crying when he saw the holy dark consume Delirious. The dark consumed him fast as piranhas ate their food. Pewds knew this was very wrong but can't go against the hand that feeds him.

"Get back to work" Pewds said pointing to the punching bag, Delirious turned and headed over to the bag. Pewds walked away rubbing his arm, he thought of all of the bad things Delirious could do while on this drug.

Pewds turned the corner and headed into Darth's door, he closed his eyes and knocked on the door. "What?" Darth voice rang as Pewds jumped at the voice. "I injected the drug I mean serum." Pewds said from behind the door. "Come in my boy!" Darth said opening the door and staring at Pewds with red eyes. "I think we should stop injecting him with this drug" Pewds said lookin at the ground as he entered the room and closing the door behind him.

"This drug helps him forget Vanoss and helps build up his muscle!" Darth said crossing his arms, Pewds put his arms out "How much more muscle do you need from him! He's so fucking built it makes the rest of your solider jealous including me!" Pewds said raising his voice. "You will keep injecting him with this drug and you won't stop until I say, we fight soon and he needs one more shot to complete the process and make him mine" Darth said putting his arms on the wall with his back to Pewds.

"I'm almost there, those people out there think I'm crazy. Well son they can't stop me" Darth said turning to Pewds, he walked over to the door and opened it. "Go to the lab and get another serum cause he needs another one in a hour! And bring the needle so I have proof that you've done it" Darth said pointing out of the room. Pewds walked over and out of the door, he looked at Darth "No promises" Pewds said slamming the door shut.