Chapter 21

Vanoss POV:

We stepped outside and saw Widow standing with her back to us waiting. She turned around and smiled at us, "Is training over?" Widow asked in a evil voice. "Uh no, I saw he has powers that can be unlocked with meditation so we are going out the gates and by the trees so he won't damage the facility" Greene said as she smiled at Widow. "We don't allow people outside unless they are occupied with two guards" Widow said blocking us from leaving. I looked at Greene and then at Widow, "What if a other alpha takes my place here?" I asked in the nicest way possible. "An alpha can't take your place unless that alpha kills you" Widow said smirking at me, "But we could make arangements of doing it a different way..." Widow said walking up to me and running her fingers under my chin. I didn't want to pull away and cause trouble so I stood there and let her. "What's the other way..?" I questioned as I held back my anger, she looked at me "Just leave.." she said. It can't be this easy, there's something odd going on. "You're lying" I said looking at the door. She gave off a little giggle, "Like I said, you have to kill a alpha to leave cause then you'll be banned from the pack" Widow said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. I have to kill an alpha to be banned from this hell hole.

I turned my headed and looked at her, "Any alpha..." I said as she grabbed my jaw and kissed my cheek. "You missed..." I said as grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back. "Let's go to my room..." She said pulling from the kiss and leading me away from Greene, I looked at Greene with a sorry look.

Third POV:

Marcel sat down on the couch covering his face with his hands, he was deep in sobs as he didn't speak. "She will come back to you I promise, you're the best thing that has ever happen to her" Delirious said as he sat down next to him and putting his arm over his shoulder. "She's just upset... Where's Lui he could tell you what was going on" Terroriser said as he opened the bedroom door and saw Lui laying on the bed covering his face. "Hey little shit come here.." Nogla said rushing into the room and grabbing Lui and picking him up.

Nogla sat Lui down in front of Marcel, "Tell him that Rexha wasn't cheating..." Nogla said pointing. Marcel picked his head up from his hands and looked at Lui with red swollen eyes. Tears came to Lui's eyes and he opened his mouth, "Rexha isn't cheating she is just hiding something..." Lui said as he watched a tear drop off of Marcel's cheek onto the floor. "She's hiding something from Delirious" Lui said turning his head towards Del. "What..." Delirious said as he sat down on the couch and started to think. 

"They didn't tell me much! Just that they have a surprise for Delirious" Lui said standing up and heading over to Delirious. "You need to find out! I don't like secrets or surprises" Delirious said standing up.

--- 3 hours ---
"Let's go to bed guys, we need the rest..." Moo said looking around at the guys. "Yeah..." The all said as they stood up and headed upstairs.

Rexha and Gi sat outside and stared up at the stars as they glazed in the night. Gi looked at Rexha and sighed "He's your everything..." Gi said softly as she watched the stars shine bright. Rexha sighed and tried holding tears back. "Admit it Rexha, he's your everything" Gi said laying on her side looking at Rexha. "He is, but I've messed up! He wouldn't take me back... But he drives me insane!" Rexha said rolling to her side and looking at Gi.

Marcel jumped into his bed and closed his eyes, "The sheets are so cold! It feels so good! Isn't it Rexha!" Marcel said as he rolled over to his side. "Right..." Marcel said as tears formed in his eyes, "I've messed up..." Marcel said.

--dream--

Rexha crawled on the ground with a leash and collar on her, "Mmm" Marcel said as he pulled on the leash and pulled her foward. "Who's daddy's little girl?" Marcel asked as he leaned down to her and taking her gag ball out of her mouth. "I'm daddy's little girl..." Rexha said biting her lip.