Chapter 4

Play song!!

Vanoss POV:

As Cartoonz and he guys trained their hell hounds I sat in my car and just watched them, i have a feeling that part of isn't complete anymore. I just can't seem to figure out what the missing piece is, I've tried dating but it doesn't work out. As I sat in my car I saw quick glimpse of Delirious when we were doing the blind fighting. These glimpses made me smile, his smile was a million dollar smile. His laugh made me melt in his hands. I stepped out of my car and started walking down a trail by the fighting center, as I walked down the trail I saw small clips of Delirious and I have fun. As I looked up at the trees I saw Delirious sitting on a branch and I was standing at the base looking up at him. I smiled as I saw these, delirious started running I saw myself chase him and tackle him to the ground. "I miss you" I said slowly as I watched memories of us.

I continued down the trail, more memories came to my mind of us. Delirious was laying on the ground on his back and I was hold his feet. He did a sit up and kissed me, I smiled at these a lot. As I walked through the memory i felt my heart heal a bit. "I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget these little things" I said quietly. More memories of us surrounded me, "was it just a lie?" I asked himself as I saw Delirious kissing me against the wall. I kept walking, I love him but he doesn't love me back. It's horrible that he can't love me.. Or remember me. "I wish this was a dream" I cried out. I fell to my knees, thunder roared through out the sky. It started to rain, as I looked at a puddle I saw a reflection of Delirious as if he was standing right in front of me. I knew he wouldn't be there, it's just my mind playing tricks on me. I slowly looked up and saw a figure of Delirious but he was facing the other way. I slowly stood up and moved to the side and saw myself down on one knee, "I was going to propose" I said softly. I remember getting the ring for him, that day he blew up on us I had to sneak the ring to Mini. I smiled as the memory showed him saying yes to marriage. "It wouldn't happen now, he's just a memory I guess" I said as I walked through it. Water driped from my hair onto my nose, I was soaked with rain. "It feels like just a twisted dream" I felt tears come to my face.

Delirious POV:

I sat up in the tree as I watched Vanoss walking the trail, "Target in sight" I snarled. As I slowly crawled to the end of the branch to attack Vanoss I heard him speak. "I miss you" Vanoss said softly, the anger in me was gone like a flip of a switch. As he walked the trail I decided to see how much he loved me. I sent memories of us into his head, as he smiled and walked through them I smiled.

I jumped tree to tree to keep up with him, "I was going to propose" the words slipped through his lips. I froze in my tracks and stared at him, "I miss you too" I whispered to myself. He really does care about me, I can't go back. I'm under control and if I try to go back I'll be killed. "It feels like just a twisted dream" Vanoss cried. "I'd holder closer than I ever did before" I smiled with a tear running down my cheek. Vanoss kept walking through the trail, I went through our memories well the ones we had. I was down to my last memory of us, I threw it out to him. I watched as I saw Vanoss pining me up against the wall. I watched as Vanoss stopped in his tracks and watched the memory. As I watched Vanoss kiss my neck I smiled and put my hand up to my neck where he left his mark. I saw a small smile come to Vanoss's face, his beautiful smile went to a frown quick. He dropped to his knees, "I miss you! I need you Delirious! I really do, please come back to me!" Vanoss cried. I really wanted to jump down and run to him and hug him and never let go, but I was under contract.

I turned the memory game off and climbed down the tree and headed away from Delirious. "How many memories did you just run through his head?" Ohm asked as he grabbed my throat and rammed me into a tree. I looked at him and snarled, "27" I looked away from him. "You miss him more than me when I died, you're made for him but you messed it up by selling your soul" Ohm snarled holding me against the tree. I looked at him snarled at him, he smiled at me. "You can never go back to him, there's no point going back to him" Ohm smiled. I looked away and at Vanoss as he headed back down the trail back to his friends. "I sold my soul to save the love of my life, I can't get it back by asking" I paused and looked at Ohm. "I can kill him to get it back through" I snapped brining my foot up and kicking Ohm away from me and into another tree. I crawled back up the trees and followed Vanoss back, "Get back here or I'll have to force you" Ohm growled as he stood at the base of a tree. I looked down at him, "The force isn't strong with you" I smirked at him.

End song!!

Third POV:

Darth Claw stared at his arm as they lined up in front of him, he counted them. "Where's Delirious?" Darth shouted, Ohm smirked and responded "Chasing a dream" Ohm had the most evil grin of all time on his face. Darth Claw looked around and then he looked back at the Devil. "Bring your son here!" Darth shouted. The Devil smiled and took his hand opened his hands to a claw like figure, Delirious appeared in the air and fell to the ground. He was out cold, "He'll be like this for a couple of hours, continue your speech" The Devil smiled as he grabbed Delirious and sat him up against Darth Claw's chair.

Darth Claw turned towards his army and began to speak, "My fellow army, we have a war upon us. A war that could change our lives! Our victim is Vanoss he's a beast that I've known for quiet awhile. He has enough power to take down the alpha of Beasts and we are here to not allow it! We need to stop him even if it means killing his loved ones!" Darth Claw said as he turned around and pointed at Delirious. The Devil sat up quick, "Wait what?" The Devil questioned. Darth Claw smiled at him, "Yeah, we are going to kill your son. Your first born, your only born. We'll gut him like a fish, and since he's under your control until it's taken off we can just keep your prisoner until the wars over and Vanoss is dead" Darth Claw pointed at the Devil as guards grabbed a hold on the Devil and dragged him away from Darth Claw. "We are going to war in 10 days! We will have Vanoss's head on my staff!" Darth Claw shouted as he grabbed a staff from his chair and hit it against the ground. "Τρέξε ελεύθερα" the Devil whispered to himself. "Don't touch my son!" The Devil cried as the closed the doors on him.

Vanoss POV:

I got back to the guys who were just sitting down on the forest ground on their phones. "Tired?" I questioned when I walked into the circle, "Yeah, well I'm not I don't know about you guys" Marcel smirked as he looked at the guys. The guys looked at Marcel and started laughing, "You were the first one to sit down!" Cartoonz laughed, Marcel started to laugh a bit. I smiled at them and walked over to my car, I sat in my car and the feels hit me of Delirious no longer being with me. The tears came to my eyes, I have to fight this later on I'll have to fight him. Even though my guilt will fight me I have to beat it and fight for my family, my pack. I have to do this, I won't let anything hold me back.

I know this chapter is way over due! I'm very sorry! I would like to thank Albatraoz for making the music to these videos for my chapters!