Chapter 22

Vanoss POV:

I laid down next to Widow in her bed, I was covered in sweat. She looked at me and smirked, "How does it feel to have sex with the highest ranked Alpha in the system?" She asked as sweat dropped from his face onto the bed sheets. I hated myself for doing it but I also have my own plans. "It felt nice" I lied as ran my fingers through my sweat drenched hair.

I really hated myself now, "Ready for round two?" I questioned as I rolled on top of her and started kissing her neck. She started to moan as I left love bites all over her neck. "Yes I am..." She said as she turned me over so she was on top, I put my hands on her hips and ran them up and down. "I've think you've found a new mate..." She said as she slid my member into her. She started to rotate her hips, "Fuck..." She moaned. I ran my thumbs along her rape cage and where it connected in the middle.

I knew what I was going to do. She glowed her eyes red and started moaning. I started to moan and thrust my hips, "Fuck Widow..." I moaned as I put my head back and gasped for air. I kept my hands on her waist as I put my head back. "Widow..." I said as I stared at her. "Vanoss..." She said looking at me. "You're dead..." I said as I put my hands by her rip cage and dug my hand under her rips and up into her body. Blood started to pour from her mouth, I grabbed her heart and clenched it. Blood squirted from her mouth, nose, eyes and ears. The blood covered me as I watched her slowly die. "Kill an alpha and be banned..." I whispered in her ear as I pulled her heart out of her body. Her soul left her body slowly, I watched t drain from her eyes. I pushed her body off of me. "Fucking bitch.." I said as I took the white sheets and wipe the blood off of my face. I got out of bed and put clothes on. "I'll shower later" I whispered as I tied my shoes and started out of her room.

Third POV:

Vanoss stepped out of the room and saw some alphas walking down the hall. Vanoss quickly faced the other way and walked down the hall. "Quickly, quickly" Vanoss whispered as he picked up his pace. Fear was crawling up Vanoss's spine as he knew they would catch him and most likely kill him. "Vanoss, where Widow?" An alpha from behind asked. Without turning around Vanoss shouted, "In her room getting dressed". The alphas from behind opened her bedroom door and entered. Vanoss took off full sprint down the hall.

He turned the corner and saw Greene and Jinx standing there talking. "Run!" Vanoss shouted as he continued to run, Alphas were chasing Vanoss down the hall. Green saw how he was covered in blood, "He did not..." She said as she grabbed Jinx's arm and started down the hall. A female alpha shot the stone wall with a fire ball. The wall started to crumble down. Vanoss caught up with them, "Duck!" Jinx shouted as he shaped into a angel and put his wings out and covered them. The bricks hit the wings, Jinx was in pain but kept them covered. "Go!" Jinx said as he went back into human form. He had cuts on his arms from the bricks. "Get the girl!" An alpha said as they got close to them. Greene stopped and turned around and screamed high pitch. Her vocal cords showed waves in the air which pushed the closest alphas back. Vanoss turned into his beast and hit the stone wall making it tumble down. "Greene is a banshee" Jinx said looking at Vanoss as they ran.

They turned the corner and a group of Alphas was running towards them. Vanoss backed up and saw the group behind them climbing over the ruble. "Where stuck..." Vanoss whispered as he put himself in front of Greene. Jinx covered her from behind. The alphas were getting closer and closer to them. Vanoss closed his eyes and hoped for the best.

Soon a high pitched growl coming from in front of him. He opened his eyes and saw Katie and Kyosha with their wings open and growling at them. "Cubs against pure breed alphas?" One of the alphas said as they stopped running and saw them protecting. "Cubs? Hybrid Cubs...." Jude said as he appeared behind an alpha stabbing him with a spear and ripping his head off. "This will be fun..." Kyosha said as she disappeared into the air and onto an alpha. Vanoss turned around as his beast and ran towards the other heard of alphas. Soon pack members from all of the packs in the system was attacking. Greene stayed out of the danger, Jinx ran over to Vanoss and turned into Phoneix and started throwing fire at them.