Chapter 10

Vanoss POV:

The anger that was building up in me finally came out, when the anger came out I felt the anger take over. I had no control, I feel like a monster for not having control. No one was safe when this monster came out, I stared at the guys and Rexha as I heard Gi say "New pack alpha" voices were hard to make out while in this monster form. I quickly tried to think of something that would calm me down. Nothing was working, "Change him back Gi" Rexha said standing up and puffing her chest towards Gi. Gi smiled and whispered, "δίκαιη είναι πουλερικά και πτηνά είναι δίκαιη". She spoke in Greek I felt my soul change, Rexha started walking up to Gi. Rexha hissed at Gi, Gi growled back as both of their claws and fangs showed.

"This wasn't the plan!" Rexha growled. Gi smiled, "Wanna go? Let's go!" Gi snapped as she ran and pushed Rexha through the walls.

Third POV:

Rexha pushed Gi off of her, "Ding. Ding. Ding motherfucker" Rexha snarled as she disappeared. Gi looked around the living room, "Don't run! You're a twat just like your brother" Gi hissed looking for Rexha. "Don't talk about Delirious like that!" Rexha said as she appeared tackling Gi to the floor. Rexha's wings grew from her back, her eyes started dripping blood, two swords appeared. Her wings looked like branches with small feathers on them.

Rexha hissed at Gi, Gi stood up and cracked her neck

Rexha hissed at Gi, Gi stood up and cracked her neck. "Wanna change, let's change bitch" Gi snapped. Gi's hair went blonde, face turned grey with fangs, her eyes were blue. Gi has changed into her hybrid, she was in her killing stage.

Rexha hissed as she flew in the air, Gi pulled her class out and howled

Rexha hissed as she flew in the air, Gi pulled her class out and howled. Rexha flew down and pushed her out the window, the rolled on the ground. Mini ran out from the basement and into the living room. "Guys stop!" Mini said growing his wings. "Mini don't get involved!" Marcel said as he ran after Mini.

Rexha held Gi down on the ground, they growled and hissed at eachother. "Scared to hurt me?" Gi laughed. Rexha pushed her down, "I don't want to hurt you!" Rexha said as sorrow grew in her voice. Gi smiled, "Oh honey, I don't think twice of hurting you!" Gi snapped as she managed to get a hand free and claw Rexha's face. "Oh look! You have a scar! On your beautiful fucking face!" Gi said as she pushed Recha off of her with her legs. Rexha stood up and touched her face, she pulled her fingers away and blood was dripping from her finger tips. "Bitch!" Rexha snarled. Rexha flew in the air, she grabbed Gi by the shoulders. She flew ten feet in the air, "Fuck you!" Rexha said as she threw her to the ground. Vanoss ran out of the basement and outside in his human form, "Rexha!" Vanoss shouted as Rexha jumped down on Gi's back. Gi yelped in pain, Rexha smiled "I win again" Rexha snarled. Gi turned over and grabbed Rexha's legs and twisted them. Rexha screamed in pain, "we have to break them up" Vanoss said as he looked back and foward between Rexha and Gi. "If we don't stop them they will kill eachother" Mini said flying up in the air. "Let's do it" Nogla said turning into a werewolf. Nogla went to go grab Rexha, Rexha spread her wings and hit Nogla in the face. "Mini get Gi" Vanoss said as he ran towards Rexha. Mini nodded, he flew down towards Gi.