Chapter 8

Vanoss POV:

I sat on the ground and stared at the burning car, "His car was a prize to him" I said softly. Cartoonz sat down next to me, "Well, the car was from Ohm and Ohm is dead. Between us, Ohm didn't really like Delirious. He only used him for sex, he made it sound like he loved him. He bought the car for him so he could continue to have sex with him" Cartoonz said in a whisper towards me. What I was hearing was breaking my heart, why would someone use Delirious? He is nice and sweet and he protects the ones he loves.

Wildcat walked over to me and sat on the other side, "No tears, this feelings need to stop. You need to think of it as him being Sydney" Wildcat said as he padded my back. I started to growl under my breath, "Delirious is bad" Gi said running over and shining her ocean blue eyes at me. "Delirious is bad, he is evil" Gi said again staring at my soul through my eyes. Everyone started circling me shining their eyes at me, "Delirious is bad" they started chanting. "Stop" I said as my voice trembled, they kept getting closer and closer to me. "He's bad" they started to get louder. "Stop!" I yelled, I turned my head towards Mini and saw him swing a bat. I went into darkness, a dream.

Third POV:

Mini hit Vanoss with a baseball bat, he fell to the floor limp. "We scared him, now we have to get ready for phase 2" Gi said walking over to Vanoss's body and checking his pulse. "Cartoonz pick him up, we need to take him to my house" Gi said in a hurry as she checked her phone. "If you know what's going on why aren't you trying to get Delirious back?" Lui asked, Gi shrugged "I was banned from hell" she said with a smile. They looked at her, "Banned? How the hell do you get banned from hell?!" Nogla asked. Gi smiled, "You kill people in hell" she said with cheer in her voice.

"Vanoss will wake in about two hours so we have to get him to my house and chained up" Gi said in a hurry. "Isn't taking him to your house going to bring memories back of Delirious?" Terroriser questioned. Gi smiled, "We have a log cabin, I wouldn't take him to our real house. The fucks wrong with you?!" She said jokingly.

Cartoonz put Vanoss in the back seat of his own car, "I'll drive him. Plus you guys don't know where I live so follow" Gi said getting in Vanoss's car and pulling out. While driving Gi pulled her phone out and made a group call of the guys, she called them.

M(moo): Where is this log cabin?

G: It's in the woods

M(Marcel): well we kinda figured that out Gi

T: Well we all throught she was taking us to her real house so shut it.

G: Thanks and guys don't expect a lot from this Log Cabin. We had to get a small one because our other one caught fire... Delirious thought it was funny to set me on fire... Didn't work out

M(mini): it's probably beautiful!

Gi turned down a dirt road, "Just a few more minutes" Gi said to the phone. They followed close to her and watched their surroundings. Gi pulled into the drive way.