Chapter 12

Third POV:

"He's fine" Rexha said walking towards the stairway, Moo ran over and blocked the stairway so she couldn't go upstairs. "Vanoss is bleeding and you're just going to say he is fine?" Moo argued. Rexha looked at Moo with anger in her eyes, "He's fine" Rexha said again. Moo rolled his eyes, Rexha tried pushing past him to get up the stairs. "No, you're not leaving. Vanoss is passed out! You're going to stay and help him! Why aren't you worried?!" Moo shouted in her face. Her eyes turned red, "He's fine! He is a beast! Let him be! He can heal" Rexha snapped.

The open wound on Vanoss's arm kept bleeding, he soon started to turn pale. "He's dying!" Moo said pointing at Vanoss's body, Rexha rolled her eyes. Moo grabbed Rexha by her shirt and pushed her up against the wall, "You're going to heal him or I will tear you from your chin to your fucking pelvic bone" Moo said with a stern voice. Rexha's eyes got big, "He is fine. Since he drank Delirious's blood he will heal, his blood is just taking the bad out kinda like a cold. His blood is filtering the bad and good, the bad leaves his body" Rexha said getting in Moo's face.

Silver soon started pour out of his arm, "Guys! It's silver again!" Marcel said running over to Vanoss. Vanoss body soon started to shake, "He's having a seizure!" Mini said running to his side. Rexha stared at Moo who had her against the wall, "Let me go or he will die" Rexha said with a snarl. Moo examined her face, "Fine" Moo said letting go of her. Rexha pushed Moo and walked over to Vanoss. "Don't touch him or you'll get hurt" Rexha said grabbed Marcel's hand and pulling him away from Vanoss. "He's having a seziur! He won't hurt us!" Mini said raising his hands. "He's not having a seziur" Rexha said putting her hands on her hips. "oh really? Then what is it?" Moo said turning Rexha around.

"His body is faking it" Rexha said staring at Moo, "I high doubt it" Moo said rolling his eyes. "You doubt it, his body wants you to touch him so he can kill you! His body needs to drink blood that's why it's doing it" Rexha said staring at Moo. "That never happens Rexha" Moo said. Rexha looked at him, "Oh really? Watch" Rexha said pushing Marcel out of the way.

Rexha sat on Vanoss's waist, she slowly moved her hands towards his face. She looked at Moo, "Be ready to attack him" Rexha said towards Moo. She touched his face. In seconds Vanoss stood up grabbing Rexha by her waist and pushing her against the wall and biting her neck. He started drinking her blood, "Stop him!" Marcel said grabbing Vanoss and tried pulling him off of Rexha. Moo ran over and tried Vanoss off of her, "Come on! We need help!" Moo cried as Rexha started to turn pale.

"Vanoss, stop" Rexha whispered as her life was being drained from her. Flash backs of him drinking Delirious's blood came to Vanoss's mind.

-flashback-

Within point five seconds I dug my fangs into Delirious's neck. His rich sweet blood started draining into my mouth, the warm rush of blood ran down my throat. I took my right hand put it on his waist, I pulled him close to me. His heart was beating faster which makes the blood flow faster.

-end of flashback-

Vanoss POV:

Rexha's blood was rich just like Delirious's, I couldn't get enough. "Vanoss you're killing her!" Moo's voice echoed. I opened my eyes and saw how pale Rexha was, I pulled away from her throat. Her body slid down the wall and onto the ground, she was knocked out from the blood take. I backed up away from her body, "I'm so sorry" I said as I backed up into Cartoonz. He was much bigger than me, "Put a collar and leash on him, if he's going to act like a dog were gonna treat him like one" Gi said coming down the stairs. I turned my head towards Gi, "Mountian Ash isn't going to hold the vampire in me back. I can help control Vanoss, you're going to have to trust me" Gi said walking over to me. "Why should we trust you? He also killed me!" Wildcat said stepping towards her. She looked at Wildcat with no fear, she wasn't one bit scared of him. "I turned the real beast on in him, you're going to have to bear with me until I can get the controls down. And when you guys get the controls down" Gi said as she walked up to Wildcat.

"I thought you were good Gi, I thought when we first saw you that you were going to be a good girl" I said stepping toward her. She smirked, "Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught" Gi said walking up to me. "Now, let's try this" Gi said pulling me down by my hair, she put a tape measure around my throat. "Mmm" she measure sideway on my throat then looked at Cartoonz. "Go get the spike 8000 from the basement. It fits him perfect" Gi said snapping her fingers at Cartoonz. Cartoonz left for the basement, "What? Why do you guys have dog collars in your house?" I asked Gi, she started laughing.

Cartoonz came back upstairs with a big box, he sat it on the table. Gi walked over to the table and opened the box and began to search for something. She pulled a collar out.

"Ah" she said as she walked over to me, she put the collar on me and smiled at me

"Ah" she said as she walked over to me, she put the collar on me and smiled at me. "Fits perfect!" She smiled. "Why do you guys have collars?" I asked again hoping for an answer. She looked at Cartoonz and then looked back at me. "Well, uh how do I say this?" She said looking back at Cartoonz. He sighed, "Delirious is a freak in bed, that is the collar that Ohm used on Delirious when he was fucking him" Cartoonz said walking over to me and padding me on the back. My face went red, "Delirious is a freak in the sheets, if you get the chance listen to the song Bad Girl by Avril Lavigne. It describes him perfectly" Gi said winking at me and walking over to the box again. "I don't know what to say" I said softly. "Choke me because I said so" Gi said smiling at Terroriser as she passed him with two leashes. "That's from the song" Gi said hooking one leash to the right of the collar. "Stroke me to feed my ego" Gi continued to sing as she hooked another leash to the left side of the collar. "I've been a bad girl..." She whispered in my ear.

"Let's take this outside" Gi said as she walked over to Rexha's body, "Marcel carry your girl upstairs to Delirious's room, you're going to have to sit with her and hope she heals good for the battle in 4 days" Gi said padding Marcel's shoulder. "Let's go beast" Gi said running over to me and grabbing both leashes and pulling me towards the back door.